Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

9 hours ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

So what’s it to be then?

is it:

(a) I’ll dispense with any laws I personally don’t wish to abide by or

(b) I’m too important to abide by the laws which only apply to the ‘little people.’

A relatively insignificant example  scenario but with some considerable implications from the nation’s Shadow Home Secretary. 

Diane Abbott 'sorry' for drinking on train https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-47996907

Ha ha, she probably couldn't read how strong it was?
She's hardly snorting coke with a hooker or sticking her (if she has one, which she might well have) dick in a pigs head. Or even making us a worldwide strong and stable laughing stock for that matter.

Slow news day.

Edited by Mark J

8 minutes ago, Mark J said:

Ha ha, she probably couldn't read how strong it was?
She's hardly snorting coke with a hooker or sticking her (if she has one, which she might well have) dick in a pigs head. Or even making us a worldwide strong and stable laughing stock for that matter.

Slow news day.

Is that a vote of confidence Mark?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

Is that a vote of confidence Mark?

7 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

I'd guess it was a vote for some one that would have a sly can of beer on the train.

I have no problems with anyone having a drink on a train. Unless it's the driver, that could be bad. They're on holiday now. Nothing pressing left on the desks of our elected officials.

2 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

I'd guess it was a vote for some one that would have a sly can of beer on the train.

If only it were that simple Eggsmeister!

It may start as a sly tinny on the train after a hard days graft, but where would it end?

Convicted criminals wearing a tag to the Palace of Westminster because they thought speeding laws “didn’t apply to them?”

Jeremy Corbyn having a cheeky phat one because Dianne wouldn’t blow him off?

Joe Public might be forgiven for such seemingly trivial transgressions, but the long term deleterious effects of the normalisation of deviation from those in such positions of public responsibility could have significant negative impact on civilisation as we currently know it!

Today she’s knocking back a M&S premixed cocktail, tomorrow she could be main lining and The collapse of civilisation will be down to the sort of liberal, apologists like YOU and Mark!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

It may start as a sly tinny on the train after a hard days graft, but where would it end?

Convicted criminals wearing a tag to the Palace of Westminster because they thought speeding laws “didn’t apply to them?”

Joe Public might be forgiven for such seemingly trivial transgressions, but the long term deleterious effects of the normalisation of deviation from those in such positions of public responsibility could have significant negative impact on civilisation as we currently know it!

Today she’s knocking back a M&S premixed cocktail, tomorrow she could be main lining and The collapse of civilisation will be down to the sort of liberal, apologists like YOU and Mark!

Ha ha. Bojo's books are looking a bit shabby these days too.

9 hours ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

Now you've pointed out the error of Mark and my ways I agree with you, this heinous crime should be dealt with by way of the gallows.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

...15 year old girls joining Isis, are too young to know what they are doing, but 15 yr olds on climate change are 'experts'?

Now there’s a thought...

In the internet age, everyone is an expert! 

Consider some of the posts on here :lol::vroam:

Edited by Gary Prentice
  • Haha 2