Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

41 minutes ago, Steven P said:

PS Just having a month playing "Daily Mail Rage Bingo",

🤷‍♂️I guess your definition of rage and mine are different, try not to drag it back to the playground 🤷‍♂️it will only encourage the rest of the gang. Mind you 42 will be here once he works out the wind direction. 

38 minutes ago, Steven P said:

That's that's the one. Known and accessible.

100+ years of using oil as a fuel. satellite technology, geologists and geographers, massive corporations desperate to pay the next dividend, countries who would love a nice oil dividend leads to some intense investigations. Known reserves arn't far off what there is. Will have to dig out theoretical reserve quantities sometime for you.

Go for it 👍

we spend a lot of time stood down for geo survey/seismic boats towing gun arrays whilst diving. I’m sure they aren’t doing it just to confirm data that says there’s nothing there 😂

I’ll let Andy step in on this to school you seeing as it’s his job, as for accessibility well again you’d better be quick with google 👍

Edited by Johnsond

Just now, Welshfred said:

Why?

Because being far Left is as bad as being far Right. It’s simply not a case of Left is good therefore more Left is great, history shows this. Since most governments these days are dangerous close to far Left a swing to the Right would be a far better balance and address the issues of why many countries feel the need for a more Right leaning government. 

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

. Since most governments these days are dangerous close to far Left a swing to the Right would be a far better balance and address the issues of why many countries feel the need for a more Right leaning government. 

image.png.528059c1e88175855c7cc3bdb4544103.png

43 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

Because being far Left is as bad as being far Right. It’s simply not a case of Left is good therefore more Left is great, history shows this. Since most governments these days are dangerous close to far Left a swing to the Right would be a far better balance and address the issues of why many countries feel the need for a more Right leaning government. 

Our current government is right of centre. You can wind your neck in with your swing to the right bollocks. 

• Haha 2

On 06/09/2023 at 11:26, Mike Hill said:

Oh I get it now.

Mr Muscle Car and Johnson Big Guns are afraid of black Willie's.

Sad really,just learn to use what you have.

Perhaps that's why they distrust the BBC so much.

Edited by Mark J
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Mark J said:

Perhaps that's why they distrust the BBC so much.

Pathetic Mark that you’ve crumbled and not had the strength of character to resist the draw of the cucks. 
Ive 6 kids bud as you well know, quite frankly at times I wish I’d not known how to use what I have in such an efficient procreational manner 👍

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Mark J said:

Our current government is right of centre. You can wind your neck in with your swing to the right bollocks. 

If you look back I never mentioned the U.K. I actually specifically mentioned other countries such as Germany and Sweden. 

So Mark, please take your own gin soaked advice and wind your neck in before you make a fool of yourself again. 

2 hours ago, trigger_andy said:

Since most governments these days are dangerous close to far Left 

I might contest this. Most European governments are at most centre left, not far left (communist totalitarian states). The US is centre of centre with a chance of going right, China going more capitalist. Old school far left? Totalitarian communist states? Not may at all. Same with far right totalitarian fascist states, not many at all. We bumble along slight shift wither way of the centre for the majority of the world with free elections