Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

On 13/12/2022 at 12:31, IronMike said:
WWW.BBC.CO.UK

The £2.4m trial led by the University of Exeter will be available at seven NHS sites around the UK.

Seems legit 🤣

Psychedelics have been proven to improve the quality of life of people with depression, PTSD, and all sorts of complex mental health conditions. I'm all for this kind of thing,.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Johnsond said:

Nope not at all, they traded a he she oddball freak whom did nothing but slate the country of its birth whilst leaving far more worthy citizens to languish in Russian jails. 

Wow. I've never thought of my gay wheelchair bound daughter as less worthy of consideration than my 6ft 4in straight son. 

Should I reconsider how I treat her(it)?

You ****************ing gobshite prick. 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Johnsond said:

Yeah very nearly as unscrupulous as the French. 

15C42568-6D0B-4218-8A0A-82D7AC176FE3.png

Dirty, devious, untrustworthy, treacherous bastards throughout history  - and that’s before we even get to the cheese eating surrender monkey issues….

Centuries of war against these bastards is overlooked at our peril!

Exocets to the Argies, nuclear tech to Saddam, they’d sell out their own family for a quick buck and don’t let the Sunak / Macron bro-mance fool you - they are cut from the same cloth and never to be trusted. 

• Like 5

12 hours ago, Svts said:

Wow. I've never thought of my gay wheelchair bound daughter as less worthy of consideration than my 6ft 4in straight son. 

Should I reconsider how I treat her(it)?

You ****************ing gobshite prick. 

That individual whom identifies as god knows what was caught with drugs, constantly slates the country of its birth until it needs it to bale it out, they left servicemen whom have been in jail for far longer languishing for god knows how long so yes others are far more worthy of being exchanged as far as im concerned ( as others have stated the politics involved are a Biden play) Your little big man tizzy fit at the end ,and fake mock shock “wow” means zero to me bud, how you treat or refer to your daughter ie she/it or whatever is your business, I’ve no idea what her sexuality or your sons height are relevant too. In my eyes there are male and female nothing else in between. Me thinks you protest too loudly. 

Edited by Johnsond
  • Like 2