Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

1 hour ago, trigger_andy said:

Oh my days! Labour in total melt down. ? Very much the nasty party.

I'd draw a cock and balls on my next ballot paper but it'd just get Johnson elected again.
Labour are diet-coke tories under Starmer.

Edited by Mark J

Just now, Mark J said:

Trump has 24 rape cases against him and counting.

Whilst that is truly shocking does that somehow justify the silence of the MSM and Social Media over Joe's involvement and culpability in his Crack Head sons criminal dealings? 

Out of this 24 cases, how many have actually held any water? Is there any actual evidence? You know, like what has been found on Hunters Laptop? 

1 minute ago, Mark J said:

Whilst that is truly shocking does that somehow justify the silence of the MSM and Social Media over Joe's involvement and culpability in his Crack Head sons criminal dealings? 

Out of this 24 cases, how many have actually held any water? Is there any actual evidence? You know, like what has been found on Hunters Laptop? 

Just now, Mark J said:

I'd draw a cock and balls on my next ballot paper but it'd just get Johnson elected again.
Labour are diet-coke tories under Starmer.

The new Labour party may well be a Tory-lite party, but surely its better than being a party of having Nasi level hate for the Jewish community in the UK? 

You post seems to indicate you'd prefer the Nasi Labour Party over the Tory-Lite Labour Party and its quite worrying you're happy to voice that opinion. 

9 minutes ago, Mark J said:

4 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

Where's the evidence against Biden? Or did it get lost in the mail like Tucker Carlson said on Fox? 

5 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

The new Labour party may well be a Tory-lite party, but surely its better than being a party of having Nasi level hate for the Jewish community in the UK? 

You post seems to indicate you'd prefer the Nasi Labour Party over the Tory-Lite Labour Party and its quite worrying you're happy to voice that opinion. 

Dafty. I live amongst the biggest community of orthodox Jews outside of Israel. I'm anti zionist and pro Palestine. That doesn't make me an anti-semite or a Nazi. Mug.

• Like 2

Just now, breffni said:

Where's the evidence against Biden? Or did it get lost in the mail like Tucker Carlson said on Fox? 

Its on the Laptop. :) Additional evidence does seem to have gone missing though. But what is there is damning enough. 

The photos are real.

The emails are real.

The sex videos are real. 

There is no actual evidence that Trump raped these women, if there was, and he has then he needs to go down for it. If there was evidence then the left would have paraded it around, instead they haver to rely on lies like Russian collusion. 

Yet those with their fingers in their ears when it comes to actual evidence against the Bindens pretend its not happening. Its shows nothing more than your ignorance.  

Just now, trigger_andy said:

Its on the Laptop. :) Additional evidence does seem to have gone missing though. But what is there is damning enough. 

The photos are real.

The emails are real.

The sex videos are real. 

There is no actual evidence that Trump raped these women, if there was, and he has then he needs to go down for it. If there was evidence then the left would have paraded it around, instead they haver to rely on lies like Russian collusion. 

Yet those with their fingers in their ears when it comes to actual evidence against the Bindens pretend its not happening. Its shows nothing more than your ignorance.  

Ignorance! Says you! ?

Another win for team neckbeard.

Just now, Mark J said:

Dafty. I live amongst the biggest community of orthodox Jews outside of Israel. I'm anti zionist and pro Palestine. That doesn't make me an anti-semite or a Nazi. Mug.

Thats wonderful. But I never claimed you where a Nasi, just that you seem to indicate your preference for a Labour Party that had  an almost Nasi level of hate for the Jews over a Tory-lite Labour Party. 

The new Labour Party Leader has to distance himself from that level of hate by suspending the former Party Leader. 

Alarm bells really should start ringing with you over this.