Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

45 minutes ago, skyhuck said:

That video is from the Saturday, on Friday night the Alt right were attacked by the thugs of Antifar, they threw bottles of piss and worse onto the Alt Right protesters..

As to the scenes in that video, I've listened to reputable commentators who said Antifar attacked first on the Saturday.. that vid shows a snippet of the days events, not the violence leading up to it..

40 minutes ago, matelot said:

Each month we hear about more British Muslims being sentenced for terrorist offences. There's been hundreds of terrorism deaths in the last few years. Thousands of white girls have been groomed by Muslim gangs. Thousands of European Muslims have went to Syria to fight with IS.

Sorry, you mentioning one Muslim that has condemned terrorism just doesn't cut it....

22 kids were killed in Manchester. I'll give you a challenge, find me a photo of more than 22 Muslims protesting against terrorism.

You are joking about challenging me to find you a photo of more than 22 Muslims protesting against terrorism, aren't you?

2 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

You are joking about challenging me to find you a photo of more than 22 Muslims protesting against terrorism, aren't you?

No I'm not. I dare say you'll find some photos of maybe a couple of dozen Muslims condemning terrorism.

However I'll quickly retort with a photograph showing tens of thousands of Muslims condemning the Charlie Hebdo cartoons...

1 minute ago, matelot said:

No I'm not. I dare say you'll find some photos of maybe a couple of dozen Muslims condemning terrorism.

However I'll quickly retort with a photograph showing tens of thousands of Muslims condemning the Charlie Hebdo cartoons...

Google Muslims protesting against terrorism...... You'll find the first few 'hits' show thousands of Muslims taking to the streets to protest against Islamic terrorism.

I'll grab lunch while you do it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, eggsarascal said:

Google Muslims protesting against terrorism...... You'll find the first few 'hits' show thousands of Muslims taking to the streets to protest against Islamic terrorism.

I'll grab lunch while you do it.

I did... perhaps you can post a picture of "thousands" of Muslims protesting against terrorism?

Maybe my google works differently to your google ;)

1 hour ago, eggsarascal said:

When you say "mainstream Muslims" aren't able to criticise the terrorist attacks...... Try looking at Maajid Nazaw. He's a Muslim liberal that criticies the people you talk off.

He was also a political prisoner, he seems to know his stuff.

You mean 'im on LBC Mr E?

He does talk some sense, and he can certainly quote and interpret scripture 'an that, and holds no sway with Islamist apologist etc, what with 'im having been an Islamist an all. 

Quite like his show, find myself agreeing and disagreeing in almost equal measure. 

Prefer Farage's show though.... never manage to find any issue with what Sir Nigel presents :D

13 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

I don't get what point your making. The photo shows less than 22 muslims condemning terrorism.... 

image.jpg

21 minutes ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

You mean 'im on LBC Mr E?

He does talk some sense, and he can certainly quote and interpret scripture 'an that, and holds no sway with Islamist apologist etc, what with 'im having been an Islamist an all. 

Quite like his show, find myself agreeing and disagreeing in almost equal measure. 

Prefer Farage's show though.... never manage to find any issue with what Sir Nigel presents :D

Yes, he's the very man I'm talking about.

I hope this doesn't come as to much of a blow to you Mr Johnson, but I agree with a lot that Farage says, he's probably one of the straightest talking politicians, (MEP) of my lifetime.

I can, and will always try to see 'It' from both sides mind, even though I do slant to the left.

what I can't stick is people that are so blinkered they only go in one direction.