Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

The scale of Corbyn's failure: Corbyn couldn't win against the WORST conservative campaign and manifesto in memory.

That's how bad he was.

Marx's ideas may well be misused and twisted from his original observations by many different people.

But a lot of what he said is still very relevant today especially as computers and robots take over from working people.

Sorry i haven't got a meme to make my point with!

Its hilarious, the way Labour are celebrating their defeat says far more about how appallingly they expected to do than anything else.

People said Corbyrn could not win an election, he didn't……………….yet they are acting as if he did :confused1: Its very strange.

Obviously the tory's did not do as well as they should have, May performed very badly, but she has also been the victim of a return to 2 party politics.

The scale of Corbyn's failure: Corbyn couldn't win against the WORST conservative campaign and manifesto in memory.

That's how bad he was.

Now now that's a tad unfair. According to the experts on the telly today, where they had a graph showing past labour leaders losing the general election he apparently done quite well losing :001_smile:

Now now that's a tad unfair. According to the experts on the telly today, where they had a graph showing past labour leaders losing the general election he apparently done quite well losing :001_smile:

It is the third time in a row they have lost and as we all know practice makes perfect :biggrin:

Marx's ideas may well be misused and twisted from his original observations by many different people.

But a lot of what he said is still very relevant today especially as computers and robots take over from working people.

You can't come round here without a meme.

Sort ya'self out.

It is the third time in a row they have lost and as we all know practice makes perfect :biggrin:

:biggrin:

Seriously though for a moment they had this expert waffling on about famous labour losses with pretty diagrams and charts. It must of taken him weeks to make. Can you imagine if Corbyn had won. The guy would of been one extremely wazzed off little bunny :lol:

Have to agree with Lord Sugar....

Lord Sugar: Corbyn voters 'not experienced in life' and 'didn't know what they voted for'

Bless them, they didn't really understand what they were voting for (apart from the free stuff...)

Yep, offer them some sweeties and the love him :001_rolleyes:

Listening to the youngster on TV explaining why they voted is pretty scary.

Here you go

image.png.af6703c4b43c5f03b667454a191ddf75.png

• Like 1