Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

Anders Breivjc, right wing terrorist /child killer. : remember him? Wrote his own Christian Manifesto before shooting a load of children in Norway.

Killing in the name of religion is wrong, regardless of the version of religion you follow.

Killing children is an abhorrent act that has no place in the world we live in.

UK foreign policy needs to change. Think about how the death of 20 children has made us all feel. Now imagine those deaths occurred on a daily basis in the form of 'collateral damage' as happens in Syria. You'd be easily provoked too.

We've just sold billions of pounds worth of weapons to Saudi Arabia. You'd never guess who one if the main sources of funding for Isis/daesh are...

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Arbtalk mobile app

Edited by Mark J

However you spin it, the bible is a unified book, in all its interpretations.

Are you called luckyeleven because you have the intellect of an 11 year old by any chance?

You and Mark J are using the weakest form of argumentation - moral relativism, in order to deflect the argument away from Islamist extremism. It's a juvenile approach often adopted by leftists who suffer from western guilt and the fact you can't see it tells us you need to grow up a bit.

"We've just sold billions of pounds worth of weapons to Saudi Arabia. You'd never guess who one if the main sources of funding for Isis/daesh are..."

Mark where do you get your facts from?

You state that 20 children were murdered in Manchester?

On what grounds do you think that Saudi sponsor IS? IS have publicly stated that they want their followers to attack Saudi, and have conducted many atrocities there including multiple Mosque bombings and assassinations.

Sent from my iPad using Arbtalk

"We've just sold billions of pounds worth of weapons to Saudi Arabia. You'd never guess who one if the main sources of funding for Isis/daesh are..."

Mark where do you get your facts from?

You state that 20 children were murdered in Manchester?

On what grounds do you think that Saudi sponsor IS? IS have publicly stated that they want their followers to attack Saudi, and have conducted many atrocities there including multiple Mosque bombings and assassinations.

I didn't realise the death toll from the bombing was 22 people not 20.

As for SA and Daesh, there's loads of articles linking them: We finally know what Hillary Clinton knew all along ? US allies Saudi Arabia and Qatar are funding Isis | The Independent

The British government has been openly supporting a violent sectarian insurgency against Syria for 6 years - and it is this insurgency that has now morphed into ISIS.

We are reaping what we've sown.

Anders Breivjc, right wing terrorist /child killer. : remember him? Wrote his own Christian Manifesto before shooting a load of children in Norway.

Do you have any proof that Ander's was acting under his Christian faith?

Breivik wrote this on a forum....

"Show me a country where Muslims have lived at peace with non-Muslims without waging Jihad against the Kaffir (dhimmitude, systematic slaughter, or demographic warfare)? Can you please give me ONE single example where Muslims have been successfully assimilated? How many thousands of Europeans must die, how many hundreds of thousands of European women must be raped, millions robbed and bullied before you realise that multiculturalism and Islam cannot work?"

UK foreign policy needs to change. Think about how the death of 20 children has made us all feel. Now imagine those deaths occurred on a daily basis in the form of 'collateral damage' as happens in Syria. You'd be easily provoked too.

So let's get this right. Someone born in the UK of Libyan parents kills 22 people because the Americans (and the RAF to a limited degree) are bombing Syria?

So you're basically saying that Muslims have no loyalty towards the country that has given their family sanctuary and a reasonable lifestyle? And they'll start killing fellow countrymen because somewhere their Muslim brothers are getting killed?

It's something I think many of us have been thinking for a long time. However I'm surprised it's you that said it.

educate yourselves

I agree with 99% of what she says, but you could substitute the word Islam for religion throughout the entire video.

I also find it ironic that most hard line right wingers, would have objected to her immigration into Europe in the first place...

I didn't realise the death toll from the bombing was 22 people not

The British government has been openly supporting a violent sectarian insurgency against Syria for 6 years - and it is this insurgency that has now morphed into ISIS.

We are reaping what we've sown.

You said 20 children in your original post.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-29004253

I agree that UK foreign policy has to change! From my experience of working in the Gulf for 14yrs, the Islamic world does not want or need democracy.