Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

1 hour ago, Steven P said:

This always amuses me, there is no 'team' no matter what your delusions suggest, we are not ganging up on your, there is no team effort to slate your posts. Just might be what you post and are obsessed about are not the right topics for this forum - bearing in mind a lot of the members here spend their days with a chainsaw, constant threads slating asylum seekers (and not economic immigration), Muslims (and no other religion), anyone who isn't white, the left of politics, and any opportunity in the news to bring them to this forum... just a thought... that isn't what people want to come to read - might be speaking out of turn of course, but a quick run down on all the news, the good, bad or funny.

So if you are constantly bringing those subjects to the forum then you are going to get a response from the members, it is not a team effort, it is just the forums way of saying change the subject, broaden your mental horizons from hating anyone thing that isn't well, you.

(and to bring some balance to your posts, you missed a couple of stabbings and murders over the weekend - good white British men arrested for them. You never mentioned them, why is that?)

The reality was the topic at hand was free speech, but let’s not that get in the way of a good accusation session 🤷‍♂️Daves a racist Daves a bully, Daves a bigot, Daves a misogynist, Daves a homophobe, Daves an islamaphobe etc etc etc 🥱 

As I’ve always said put up the proof rather than your opinions. 
Im not suprised you guys are cool with the potential restrictions or controls on speech as quite frankly there’s a few on here can’t stand anyone having a different opinion. Please see attached images. 🤷‍♂️

IMG_0205.png

IMG_0204.png

IMG_0203.png

I thought it was comprehension that was the issue today.

I'll maybe word it differently... perhaps you feel there is a 'team' against you is because the consistently biased topics you post 'making the news today' are not the topics the members want to read all the time, I don't believe that the other members share your prejudices. Your constant postings to fulfil your political agenda (on an arborist forum) is going to wind people up. Maybe take a step back from posting your agenda... all the time... and you and your imaginary team will get along famously. Look at the common ground we all share - 'playing with chainsaws' to give you a hint on the news and topics that we -all- might find interesting. Just a thought.

3 hours ago, Steven P said:

I thought it was comprehension that was the issue today.

I'll maybe word it differently... perhaps you feel there is a 'team' against you is because the consistently biased topics you post 'making the news today' are not the topics the members want to read all the time, I don't believe that the other members share your prejudices. Your constant postings to fulfil your political agenda (on an arborist forum) is going to wind people up. Maybe take a step back from posting your agenda... all the time... and you and your imaginary team will get along famously. Look at the common ground we all share - 'playing with chainsaws' to give you a hint on the news and topics that we -all- might find interesting. Just a thought.

There’s more than myself on here and in the general population it would seem concerned at the current level of controls being implemented by Starmer. Be proud of your team SP don’t deny its existence. 
Regarding your comment about interesting news, looks very much like a lot of people are very much concerned about the immigration crisis, does that make them far right or racist I wonder. 

IMG_0212.png

IMG_0213.png

Edited by Johnsond

5 hours ago, Steven P said:

Look at the common ground we all share - 'playing with chainsaws' to give you a hint on the news and topics that we -all- might find interesting. Just a thought.

that is bad - trying to make someone else post what you think they should. Simply don't comment on the stuff that doesn't interest you, instead of trying to act as judge and referee

Warning - non saw related-anti immigrant stuff

only so much land and fresh water, no NHS dentists, personal tax free allowance froze till 2028, at least partly to help fund small boats mess

Edited by tree-fancier123

4 hours ago, tree-fancier123 said:

that is bad - trying to make someone else post what you think they should. Simply don't comment on the stuff that doesn't interest you, instead of trying to act as judge and referee

Warning - non saw related-anti immigrant stuff

only so much land and fresh water, no NHS dentists, personal tax free allowance froze till 2028, at least partly to help fund small boats mess

The guy is there whinging that there is an apparent 'team' coordinating an orchestrated attack on his posts and thoughts, there isn't - if he doesn't like the (many) negative comments to his posts then I was suggesting there are other more sympathetic places he can post than a forum for arborists. Simple.

Happens that I personally feel discrimination against the disadvantaged (and in fact any discrimination), should be highlighted rather than staying silent which can be seen as a tacit agreement. Without someone checking their views the posts often get more extreme and that is not a good thing. So yes, where he is wrong (and he often is), I am happy to tell him so.

7 hours ago, Steven P said:

Without someone checking their views the posts often get more extreme and that is not a good thing. So yes, where he is wrong (and he often is), I am happy to tell him so.

this is the bit that gets me - 'where he is wrong (and he often is)' - way too much introspection 

Every single one of your assertions should be prefaced with 'in my humble opinion'

The whole cavalier attitude calling someone out all the time, how can that be anything else other than moral turpitude?

Every single one of your assertions should be prefaced with 'in my humble opinion'

Same could be apply to anyones opinion?

Yet  they don't seem that humble on the UKIPer  side for want of a better term.....more in my rabid opinion maybe..... (im my humble opinion)

Like a Daily mail headline.....simplistic populism etc

• Like 2