Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

1 hour ago, Mick Dempsey said:

Here.

IMG_3172.jpeg

Lol 😂 is that what you seriously class  as rage, a few question marks etc

🤷‍♂️the projections he posted were exactly that “ projections “ 

Even the most ardent green fool cannot deny the requirement for a reliable base load capacity 

Edited by Johnsond

27 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

Lol 😂 is that what you seriously class  as rage, a few question marks etc

Pretty much, tapping away furiously at the !!!!!! and the ?????? doesn’t make your point more forcefully, It makes you look deranged. 
Save yourself the RSI, try using the standard amount.

Edited by Mick Dempsey

Just now, Mick Dempsey said:

Pretty much, if you have to tap away furiously at the !!!!!! and the ?????? doesn’t make your point more forcefully, It makes you look deranged. 
Save yourself the RSI, try using the standard amount.

Thanks for your concern but I’ll just plod along as I see fit. I’ll avoid being the keyboard police and telling people how to text too, 😡that’s a single angry face not meant to be taken seriously or indeed as an indication or utter RAGE. Tantrums and tiaras come to mind. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

Thanks for your concern but I’ll just plod along as I see fit. I’ll avoid being the keyboard police and telling people how to text too, 😡that’s a single angry face not meant to be taken seriously or indeed as an indication or utter RAGE. Tantrums and tiaras come to mind. 

You asked a question, I gave you the answer.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Johnsond said:

Seriously show me where the rage is

You sound genuinely upset by my phrase "Daily Mail Rage"... perhaps you should read that paper. I made a note of the top headlines this evening:

The first story was paying tribute to a footballer
Next: Killer "threatens to punch someone in court"
Solicitor struck off without revealing bitter neighbour dispute
Democrat (left side of US politics) who REFUSES to resign tears into "smear campaign"
Drivers left furious a self driving cars
Johnson: Why are we spineless at giving away military base

I scrolled down a lot of stories looking for a good news story. There weren't any. The notes are shortened headlines and the headlines and stories written in an aggressive tone, to produce a sense of injustice in the readers. You might ask about 'Daily Mail Rage'.. just reading them made me angry! The Daily Mail is an angry paper.

The press you read is your wndow on the world and if you read papers that are full of anger and paranoia then even the most placid person in the world will start thnking that way. It is a skill, an art to write to a papers style.

I wouldn't normally just comment off the topic - prefering to keep in line with the discussion, however under "making the news today", the press are making the news, worth taking a moment to seek out an opposing point of view and to check the facts of what they are telling us I reckon. Worth looking outside our own comfort zones every now and then to check we are in the right place

8 minutes ago, Steven P said:

You sound genuinely upset by my phrase "Daily Mail Rage"... perhaps you should read that paper. I made a note of the top headlines this evening:

The first story was paying tribute to a footballer
Next: Killer "threatens to punch someone in court"
Solicitor struck off without revealing bitter neighbour dispute
Democrat (left side of US politics) who REFUSES to resign tears into "smear campaign"
Drivers left furious a self driving cars
Johnson: Why are we spineless at giving away military base

I scrolled down a lot of stories looking for a good news story. There weren't any. The notes are shortened headlines and the headlines and stories written in an aggressive tone, to produce a sense of injustice in the readers. You might ask about 'Daily Mail Rage'.. just reading them made me angry! The Daily Mail is an angry paper.

The press you read is your wndow on the world and if you read papers that are full of anger and paranoia then even the most placid person in the world will start thnking that way. It is a skill, an art to write to a papers style.

I wouldn't normally just comment off the topic - prefering to keep in line with the discussion, however under "making the news today", the press are making the news, worth taking a moment to seek out an opposing point of view and to check the facts of what they are telling us I reckon. Worth looking outside our own comfort zones every now and then to check we are in the right place

Lol your mind reading again. 
That utterly pointless post is just you writing  self confirming crap to somehow reassure yourself you are on the mark. I’ll have to remember to read something else  other than the Daily Mail apparently. I guess the various Guardian or telegraph etc etc articles are the ones you missed. You mention rage quite a lot it would seem, although apparently now you can also detect when someone is upset 😂😂. The question still stands what is going to provide the stable reliable base load we require o those not so windy days, whilst you’re answering questions the level of Chinese technical input that you quoted would be good to know of. 

Was the same with the lecky bikes

WWW.BLOOMBERG.COM

A subsidy-fueled boom helped build China into an electric-car giant but left weed-infested lots across the nation brimming...

INSIDEEVS.COM

A YouTuber alleges that some Chinese carmakers are using deceptive tactics to balloon their sales numbers

• Like 1