Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

The guy is a naive idiot as well as an arrogant B*ll End. I can't believe he thought it was going to be a good idea to give all the dodgy Whatsapp messages to a journalist with her track record. There was only ever going to be one outcome.

• Like 3

WWW.TELEGRAPH.CO.UK

Matt Hancock’s plan to ‘frighten the pants off’ the public to ensure compliance with lockdown...

Deploy the new variant !!!!!!! 🤷‍♂️These ****************ing people should be in jail never mind profiting from writing about the crap they did. Sadly the meek gullible masses don’t seem to be even remotely bothered by much of what was imposed upon than and that is now blatantly obvious. I’ve just attached a screenshot of the actual wats app conversation, and a better than I could put it summary of the whole situation. Not hard to see why the likes at the NZ PM and Scottish FM are bailing out now seeing as they undoubtedly know the truth of the whole sorry affair. 

87FE8FA5-D527-4B14-B704-C846BB96D7D0.png

A5B889DC-181B-4C60-A58F-94F320585612.png

Edited by Johnsond
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

23 hours ago, sime42 said:

The guy is a naive idiot as well as an arrogant B*ll End. I can't believe he thought it was going to be a good idea to give all the dodgy Whatsapp messages to a journalist with her track record. There was only ever going to be one outcome.

Does the actual content and what it tells you of that period not talk a lot of idiocy and naivety?? 

1 hour ago, Johnsond said:

Does the actual content and what it tells you of that period not talk a lot of idiocy and naivety?? 

Of course. The whole government response was a cluster f*ck of incompetence and cronyism from start to finish. Most people realised that long before all this Whatsapp stuff came out though. Anyway, I sense that we're about to go down a well trodden path here so I'll leave you to it if that's ok.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, sime42 said:

Of course. The whole government response was a cluster f*ck of incompetence and cronyism from start to finish. Most people realised that long before all this Whatsapp stuff came out though. Anyway, I sense that we're about to go down a well trodden path here so I'll leave you to it if that's ok.

You sense nothing in reality as usual 42,   It’s not like it wasn’t blatantly obvious so much was massively wrong at the time, at least be a man and admit you were taken in and bought into it. We all were initially myself included but some and I count myself in that group realised reasonably early on that this whole lockdown/restrictions and vaccination mandates bollocks was a total farce. Blame the Tories if you want but they had 100%  backing by all the opposition whom often as not demanded more restrictions for longer. 

• Like 5