Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

1 hour ago, Johnsond said:
APPLE.NEWS

Two England fans have claimed they were stripped naked and humiliated for dressing up as...

Idiots quite frankly, rather akin to Germans coming to Wembley dressed as ss stormtroopers 🤷‍♂️I’m pretty sure people would be up in arms. 

Interesting at they managed to sneak it all past customs. 

10 minutes ago, GarethM said:

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Figures released by the Foreign Office yesterday revealed that China (President Xi Jinping pictured)...

Absolute insanity, we are being hammered with energy/fuel prices,tax increases, mortgages going up and high inflation 😡so so easy to waste someone else’s money when you’ve sacrificed nothing to make it. 

APPLE.NEWS

Two 16-year-old boys have been stabbed to death in two locations around a mile apart in southeast...

Khan should be held to account for the absolute epidemic of knife crime in London rather than showboating about clean air zones or ripping into firemen who risk their lives for others on a daily basis. Something I tend to think he would never do. 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Johnsond said:
APPLE.NEWS

Two 16-year-old boys have been stabbed to death in two locations around a mile apart in southeast...

Khan should be held to account for the absolute epidemic of knife crime in London rather than showboating about clean air zones or ripping into firemen who risk their lives for others on a daily basis. Something I tend to think he would never do. 

Khan will only consider it is serious if a white person has stabbed a person of colour !!!

• Like 6

I always love the reporting, they were such good boys and father's etc.

Whilst completely failing to mention why they might have been stabbed, always seems to be a lot of mistaken identity.

I should say I'm from just outside of Manchester, grew up when moss side was possibly the drug and gang capital of Europe. The media barely even reported it, as it so regular.

Edited by GarethM
  • Like 2

WWW.TELEGRAPH.CO.UK

Dr Bourla claimed youngsters aged five to 11 benefited from vaccination but the...

Was gonna just stick this on the covid thread and  leave it at that, but in reality these people deserve to be put front and centre for the lies they told. Those whom did buy into it and for some reason vaccinated their children should be furious, to think the SNP and schools in Scotland were pushing like hell for kids to be jabbed too. His own words pretty much sum up what he should be classed as. 

12B10CF0-5D57-4CCB-9527-60E38271AA3F.png

Edited by Johnsond
  • Like 3

17 hours ago, devon TWiG said:

Khan will only consider it is serious if a white person has stabbed a person of colour !!!

APPLE.NEWS

The man murdered with a piece of broken glass near Richmond Bridge on Saturday night has been...

His priorities are absolutely way off the mark. Let’s dismantle the fire brigade or staff it with LGBT types to tick a few boxes,  but in the meantime !!. Who in their right mind would want to have a weekend down there nowadays. 

On 26/11/2022 at 06:07, Big J said:

It's overly simplistic to look at it in this manner. £450 a day is lovely, especially as an increase from £200, but that money has to come from somewhere. Massive pay rises are inflationary, and the money to pay for them isn't coming from efficiency savings. It's coming from charging the customer more, which is also inflationary. 

Couple that with the massive amount of red tape around our borders on import/export, and you have further inflationary pressures. These factors are all part of the reason the UK is struggling so badly to reign in inflation.

I'm all for improving the quality of life for people, be that through better pay or whatever. It cannot be done overnight though.

This is where inflation goes over my head, if those three lads were employed on £200/day and the company they worked for were charging them out at £450, would that cause inflation?

I’m sure I should know this, but I’m blank on it.