Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

15 minutes ago, coppice cutter said:

You do have to wonder, if all this right wing/WEF conspiracy theory stuff is such totally groundless paranoid tripe, why does the mainstream go to such lengths to suppress it?

Why not let it be exposed to the full gaze of public opinion and scrutiny?

Just sayin'.

Is it suppressed or is it simpler than that….

Is it just ignored as tosh?

I don’t know. 

I’m certainly not averse to listening to such theories (I like the Russel Brand podcast) but it certainly does bring back to the reality of, if it is accurate, whaddaya gonna actually do?

Nobody really cares enough to even temporarily distract them self from their own meaningless hamster whee existence. 

• Like 1

I don't even understand what exactly theese WEF IMF conspiracies are that   people  allude to as there are so many  different  ones and they always seem to have a tendency to  be vague.

Some even  sounds like sensible policy ideas  others batshit crazy.

Sorry I must be a  terrible sheeple.

13 minutes ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

Is it suppressed or is it simpler than that….

There is definitely suppression, Twitter bans, Facebook accounts 'suspended', certain information and websites removed from Google search results, etc.

None of the above would affect me in any way as I avail of none of them but then I'm unashamedly odd.

Sadly however, remove a message or viewpoint from the above nowadays and it will indisputably have been suppressed, or in many cases, effectively vanishes. 

Edited by coppice cutter
  • Like 2

Well they have a policy to delete what is regarded as fake news.

Not that it seem to make any difference as there is such a huge   volume of  conspiracy stuff on social media and the internet in general (or truthful info if your a believer)  thats its like pissing in the wind as to being an effective policy to try and sucessfully suppress it.

• Like 1