Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

22 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

Why don’t you STFU and put us on block?

Can’t you see we’re flirting here? How on earth are two sexually frustrated homosexuals in the arb world gonna hook up? 

Stop your cock blocking please 

19 minutes ago, Mull said:

The beauty of a forum, read it or ignore it.

I'm not going to block either of you as you both have given good posts in multiple threads, and I'm sure you will keep doing so. I like a debate, but this is going on a bit now and getting boring and pointless. If you two want to stay up and go tit for tat, it's up to you. I'm off to and I'll see what's been posted in the morning 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, gand said:
I'm not going to block either of you as you both have given good posts in multiple threads, and I'm sure you will keep doing so. I like a debate, but this is going on a bit now and getting boring and pointless. If you two want to stay up and go tit for tat, it's up to you. I'm off to and I'll see what's been posted in the morning 

If you like a debate then join the debate.

Edited by trigger_andy

7 hours ago, gand said:

If you like a debate then join the 

Edited by trigger_andy

4 hours ago, Mull said:

The beauty of a forum, read it or ignore it.

How right you are Mull. Nice to see I’m in your thoughts even into the wee early hours though. Yeah I do tend to stick to my convictions once my mind is made up particularly in regards the last two years Covid farce.  As for the whole FAC thing, chatting with my FLO yesterday about a couple of things and your views on firearms licensing came up in the conversation, “ idiot” was pretty much his response. I’ll leave you too it Mull on this topic. 

How right you are Mull. Nice to see I’m in your thoughts even into the wee early hours though. Yeah I do tend to stick to my convictions once my mind is made up particularly in regards the last two years Covid farce.  As for the whole FAC thing, chatting with my FLO yesterday about a couple of things and your views on firearms licensing came up in the conversation, “ idiot” was pretty much his response. I’ll leave you too it Mull on this topic. 

Oh, how coincidental! Almost like you made that last bit up[emoji849]

39 minutes ago, Mull said:

Oh, how coincidental! Almost like you made that last bit upemoji849.png

Nope not coincidental Mull although it says a lot about you that you’d think people would make stuff up regarding firearms ownership etc, just ironing out a few questions over amount of ammunition possessed  and actually used over past two years etc before my ticket is reissued. Questions such as that in relation to justifying what figures are on your posses and purchase re ammunition  are totally normal, myself I’ve got a good working relationship with my FLO and quite often chew the fat over licensing etc. Like I’ve said my own experience has been that it’s an in depth and far from easy process to obtain and keep an FAC “ and rightly so” yours it would seem is somewhat different. Maybe I should have left it this morning as I did last night but you mentioned me so much I got the feeling you were pining for some interaction. 
On a serious note what rifle/calibre combos  do you shoot ??. 

Nope not coincidental Mull although it says a lot about you that you’d think people would make stuff up regarding firearms ownership etc, just ironing out a few questions over amount of ammunition possessed  and actually used over past two years etc before my ticket is reissued. Questions such as that in relation to justifying what figures are on your posses and purchase re ammunition  are totally normal, myself I’ve got a good working relationship with my FLO and quite often chew the fat over licensing etc. Like I’ve said my own experience has been that it’s an in depth and far from easy process to obtain and keep an FAC “ and rightly so” yours it would seem is somewhat different. Maybe I should have left it this morning as I did last night but you mentioned me so much I got the feeling you were pining for some interaction. 
On a serious note what rifle/calibre combos  do you shoot ??. 

C’mon, a wee bit coincidental [emoji848], have you ever thought of writing a novel, fiction of course![emoji846]