Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

6 minutes ago, Mark J said:

Boris Johnson has become the first prime minister found to have committed a criminal offence in office, after No 10...

image.thumb.png.d81ae37d1d18807822be72489ec669e1.png

You know Mark most people I talk to don’t give a shit bud, they are more concerned with the reality of the current struggle to make ends meet than this crap. As for Labour stop whining and convince me you can do better because the constant dripping about the party on the other side is impressing no one. 
let’s face it we all broke the utterly ridiculous pointless rules didn’t we !!, I know I certainly did and would again. 

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, Mark J said:

Boris Johnson has become the first prime minister found to have committed a criminal offence in office, after No 10...

image.thumb.png.d81ae37d1d18807822be72489ec669e1.png

Don't care to be honest . Its long gone . There are more important thing about at the moment .

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

You know Mark most people I talk to don’t give a shit bud, they are more concerned with the reality of the current struggle to make ends meet than this crap. As for Labour stop whining and convince me you can do better because the constant dripping about the party on the other side is impressing no one. 
let’s face it we all broke the utterly ridiculous pointless rules didn’t we !!, I know I certainly did and would again. 

Perhaps you could broaden your associations, I know loads of people who are rightly pissed off with them

What's this got to do with labour? There's no way they will be getting my vote anytime soon., I haven't been a member of the labour party since Starmer was voted in. 

I think that having known liars in parliament isn't going to end well for the little man. If you set the rules you should play by them, nobody likes a hypocrite. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Stubby said:

Don't care to be honest . Its long gone . There are more important thing about at the moment .

I dunno, I'd probably sack an employee if they got found out about something and then lied about it afterwards. 

People mess up all the time, but honesty and fessing up makes life more tolerable for all, in the long run.

Edited by Mark J

2 hours ago, Johnsond said:

It's not so much the parties its the endless subsequent lies.

If it was so trivial why not own up in the first place?

Of course its not trivial and he and most of the public know this but clearly some are happy being led by a proven liar

Edited by Woodworks
  • Like 6

42 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

They MADE the rules, and told the public to abide by them.

Then they broke them and lied about breaking them.

• Like 4