Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

First you said this

1 hour ago, eggsarascal said:

Do you need me to explain where I live when it is clearly stated under my avatar?

Then I said this (answering your question):

1 hour ago, Youngstu said:

My question was in response to a statement you made as the answer would in all likelihood explain your experience, if you'd said a big city it'd have been surprising. 

Then you asked this: 

53 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

Why would you ask where I was based then?

Then I said this: 

46 minutes ago, Youngstu said:

Maybe if you carefully read what I wrote you'll see that this question has already been answered. 

So in summary, you asked if I needed a full explanation of where you lived as you have it in your avatar?  ;  I then explained why I'd asked where you were and given a summary of why the actual location was of little importance, (in the comments yesterday I gave a description of where I lived in comparison); You then asked again why I asked where you were based; so I responded that you could read back at what I've already written to find the answer. 

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Youngstu said:

First you said this

Then I said this (answering your question):

Then you asked this: 

Then I said this: 

So in summary, you asked if I needed a full explanation of where you lived as you have it in your avatar?  ;  I then explained why I'd asked where you were and given a summary of why the actual location was of little importance, (in the comments yesterday I gave a description of where I lived in comparison); You then asked again why I asked where you were based; so I responded that you could read back at what I've already written to find the answer. 

Hands well n truely thrown in. I think the reason I got confused was due to me wading through BS.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, eggsarascal said:

Hands well n truely thrown in. I think the reason I got confused was due to me wading through BS.

Jesus I thought it was only me. That last post was an absolute belter. I’m now referring youngstu to the campaign for plain English. 
You  said I said therefore in summary I said you answered to the question referred to in the answer in the previous post ?????????

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Johnsond said:

Jesus I thought it was only me. That last post was an absolute belter. I’m now referring youngstu to the campaign for plain English. 
You  said I said therefore in summary I said you answered to the question referred to in the answer in the previous post ?????????

points proven again.

But as I didn't include a string of emojis I suppose you couldn't see my expression whilst posting it, I'll try and remember them next time! 

"I'm no bully" ... but if me and my mates join together and carry on having a go at him he might go away and leave us to talk about what we want in the way that we want without anyone bothering us (with their beige/PC/woke/marxist etc BS)  

I know you didn't actually say that last bit, but again the impression given by the way you interact is that general picture. 

????:2gunsfiring_v1::011::bash:?

1 hour ago, Youngstu said:

points proven again.

But as I didn't include a string of emojis I suppose you couldn't see my expression whilst posting it, I'll try and remember them next time! 

"I'm no bully" ... but if me and my mates join together and carry on having a go at him he might go away and leave us to talk about what we want in the way that we want without anyone bothering us (with their beige/PC/woke/marxist etc BS)  

I know you didn't actually say that last bit, but again the impression given by the way you interact is that general picture. 

????:2gunsfiring_v1::011::bash:?

You proved absolutely nothing as far as I can see. I commented on that absolute garble of a post No more no less  ?‍♂️, you seem to be easily offended or somehow in woke world manage to twist stuff around to fit your narrative. I’m starting to think you have and do lead a very sheltered/cosseted existence. 
No manhole covers on the roads or blackboards in the classroom etc etc. 

6 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

You proved absolutely nothing as far as I can see. I commented on that absolute garble of a post No more no less  ?‍♂️, you seem to be easily offended or somehow in woke world manage to twist stuff around to fit your narrative. I’m starting to think you have and do lead a very sheltered/cosseted existence. 

It seems like you're easily offended by seeing different races and sexualities on TV ?. You prove very little by claiming that everyone else's opinions are garbled nonsense and just continously throw around your favourite buzzwords like 'woken. Its boring mate and so are you. You just repeat the same rhetoric over and over on this forum. Maybe you should make a new forum called oilrigtalk.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

And again...

When you gob off at someone who calls you out for being offensive that doesn't mean that they are easily offended, it possibly indicates that you are being offensive towards someone or other. If your opinions and views are sufficiently offensive that you can't state them in black and white on a public forum maybe share them with each other on private messages, rather than getting all upitty about being called out on those opinions. We all know that there are plenty in society who do share your (apparent) views but it doesn't make sharing them widely is entirely ok in 2020, times have moved on. 

3 minutes ago, Jamespepperpot said:

It seems like you're easily offended by seeing different races and sexualities on TV ?. You prove very little by claiming that everyone else's opinions are garbled nonsense and just continously throw around your favourite buzzwords like 'woken. Its boring mate and so are you. You just repeat the same rhetoric over and over on this forum. Maybe you should make a new forum called oilrigtalk.

? lol ok I’ll take that on board about being boring, can you even say that nowadays ?. I’m easily offended am ??. Have you even read any of the previous posts. Your soulmate is the one whom seems to want to repeat the rhetoric and analyse the hell out of everything that comes back his way. One of the best guys on my team is openly gay and a long time mate, I’d happily show him this to see his reaction to your comments, several are from different ethnic backgrounds and again good mates so I’d say your argument is flawed to say the least and total utter bollocks in reality. My position will remain consistent on a subject especially ludicrous political correctness, not sure what’s wrong with that. I’ve not claimed everyone’s posts are that at all have I now?? I commented on 1 that not just me found a tad gibberish. Regarding the comments on rig talk now that is a bit tedious, myself like a few others on here do not obtain the main portion of their income from Tree work, my own interest/sideline as I’ve said openly is milling, so in your eyes unless you are dangling off a single line with a top handled chainsaw you should not be here !!!. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

? lol ok I’ll take that on board about being boring, can you even say that nowadays ?. I’m easily offended am ??. Have you even read any of the previous posts. Your soulmate is the one whom seems to want to repeat the rhetoric and analyse the hell out of everything that comes back his way. One of the best guys on my team is openly gay and a long time mate, I’d happily show him this to see his reaction to your comments, several are from different ethnic backgrounds and again good mates so I’d say your argument is flawed to say the least and total utter bollocks in reality. My position will remain consistent on a subject especially ludicrous political correctness, not sure what’s wrong with that. I’ve not claimed everyone’s posts are that at all have I now?? I commented on 1 that not just me found a tad gibberish. Regarding the comments on rig talk now that is a bit tedious, myself like a few others on here do not obtain the main portion of their income from Tree work, my own interest/sideline as I’ve said openly is milling, so in your eyes unless you are dangling off a single line with a top handled chainsaw you should not be here !!!. 

I wasn't making an argument just saying it seems you're offended by what you see on TV. 

Its just interesting that for the amount of arb related work you do it seems you take up a lot of bandwidth on here. It dilutes the forum.

Talking about soul mates it seems like you have your very own right wing love triangle going on ?

• Haha 4