Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

1 hour ago, Mark J said:

[tuts and slowly shakes head in despair]

You should, all 3 of you, be placed in the stocks and have rotten vegetables hurled at you by passing gentry. 

1 hour ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

[tuts and slowly shakes head in despair]

You should, all 3 of you, be placed in the stocks and have rotten vegetables hurled at you by passing gentry. 

" Delegate Norman Steele said: “As a wealthy retiree whose life is a routine of lawn-mowing and petty boundary disputes, the highlight so far has been complaining about breakfast at my hotel because they wouldn’t let me have seven sausages "... ;)

On 01/03/2018 at 11:55, TIMON said:

No, just let women choose. Heaven forbid anyone should ever have to live with the consequences of their actions. Life is cheap anyway. What does it matter. emoji849.png

for me its not about who decides what, its at what point the fetus is considered a life. For me its when it has a heartbeat.

At that point the human should have the same rights as any other human. 

I would like to abort quite a few fully grown feral junkie scum and would gladly extend the time to say 60 years but that would be emotion talking.

3 hours ago, eggsarascal said:

...... He said after listening to Boris today.

I haven't heard the Boris speech yet ?s, he hadn't started by the time Daily Politics finished.  I'll have a quick look online now.

Weasly cabal of superannuated Marxist & Hugo Chavez admiring anti-semitism condoning Kremlin apologists.....

Couldn't have put it better e'self! 

Edited by kevinjohnsonmbe
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

I haven't heard the Boris speech yet ?s, he hadn't started by the time Daily Politics finished.  I'll have a quick look online now.

Weasly cabal of superannuated Marxist & Hugo Chavez admiring anti-semitism condoning Kremlin apologists.....

Couldn't have put it better e'self! 

let's look at Boris: Howard sacked him for dishonesty, The Times sacked him for dishonesty, his wife has sacked him for dishonesty. I'm not sure anything he says carries any weight.

• Haha 1