Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

On 29/06/2018 at 11:32, eggsarascal said:

I don't think Danny's over keen on Brexit or David Cameron.

https://www.theguardian.com/film/video/2018/jun/29/danny-dyer-attacks-david-cameron-over-brexit-video

I don't know a great deal about this, but from what I've seen, it appears his daughter is a air head who spouts crap about stuff she has little or no understanding of and in a effort to try and make her appear a little less stupid he tries to imply no one understands Brexit or its implications, whilst using profanities, I presume in an effort to gain support from "his sort". The guy appears to be pretty dim, which probably explains his offsprings limited intellect.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, skyhuck said:

I don't know a great deal about this, but from what I've seen, it appears his daughter is a air head who spouts crap about stuff she has little or no understanding of and in a effort to try and make her appear a little less stupid he tries to imply no one understands Brexit or its implications, whilst using profanities, I presume in an effort to gain support from "his sort". The guy appears to be pretty dim, which probably explains his offsprings limited intellect.

I don't know anything about him or his daughter. It just made me snigger, his rantings that is.

52 minutes ago, tree-fancier123 said:

Redoine Faid: Paris helicopter prison break for gangster

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-44673753

supposed to be doing 25 years for blowing away a police officer during a botched robbery - this is the trouble with no death penalty

Let's get this right. He escaped on one occasion after being in prison for half n hour by blowing the doors off with dynamite? Bloody hell, he did well, getting an eighth up ya jacksie is one thing, having explosives up there must be another....... His accomplices broke into the prison to free him, if it was that easy people would be breaking out left, right and centre. must be short staffed due to austerity......

41 minutes ago, Mesterh said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/society/2018/jun/29/nhs-wields-the-axe-on-17-unnecessary-procedures

It's not like that vast majority of those operations are performed on the working class/most deprived of society.

at least gender reassignment isn't on the list - that's a relief, haven't had time to get it booked in yet

• Like 1
  • Haha 2