Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

1 hour ago, matelot said:

The word "leper" is a widely known word that's been used for decades. Apart from you I dont think many people find it offensive when describing a "leper".  Honestly, this politically correct nonsense has to end. 

I could list multiple words/terms that have been used and been around for decades, it won’t however mean they are any less discriminatory or racist!

I won’t name them as you would then label me a racist to fit with your warped narrative. 

Anyhow in simple terms do you think we as a country/government/NHS are taking people from other countries such as India OR do you theink the people as individuals are choosing to live and work here similarly to yourself choosing to work in the Middle East?

highly doubt you’ll answer that as your attention span can only muster a sentence before you pre determined guff spout kicks in. 

26 minutes ago, WesD said:

Anyhow in simple terms do you think we as a country/government/NHS are taking people from other countries such as India 

So on one hand SJWs tell us it was completely wrong for Britain to go to places like India and take their natural resources. However at the same time it's acceptable to go to India and take their skilled workers.... When you think about it, skilled workers are the key resource to any succesful country.

I never had you down for being a hardcore racist. You simple don't see the problem of Indians dying because the NHS has went to India and taken their doctors. But you see a massive problem if someone calls a leper a leper. 

image.jpg

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mark J said:

Matelot, are you campaigning for Social Justice there?

What I'm saying is that we shouldn't be taking skilled workers from the third world. How can anyone think it cool that third world countries train up medical staff at great expense and then we steal them for the NHS?

We have the ludicrous situation where we take doctors and nurses from poor countries to work in the NHS. We then have charities that send British doctors and nurses to work in the poor countries where we stole medical staff from.... 

My MSc was in Water Resources. There was a Zimbawean guy on the course, after the   MSc he got a job in the UK. The MSc was directly relevant to agriculture in Zimbabwe, how is it moral to take one of Zimbabwe's most educated workers and let him work in the UK? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, matelot said:

What I'm saying is that we shouldn't be taking skilled workers from the third world. How can anyone think it cool that third world countries train up medical staff at great expense and then we steal them for the NHS?

We have the ludicrous situation where we take doctors and nurses from poor countries to work in the NHS. We then have charities that send British doctors and nurses to work in the poor countries where we stole medical staff from.... 

My MSc was in Water Resources. There was a Zimbawean guy on the course, after the   MSc he got a job in the UK. The MSc was directly relevant to agriculture in Zimbabwe, how is it moral to take one of Zimbabwe's most educated workers and let him work in the UK? 

How moral is it to have an MSc in something directly relevant to agriculture in Zimbabwe and to spend your time spouting off about immigrants, when you could be helping them?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Mark J said:

How moral is it to have an MSc in something directly relevant to agriculture in Zimbabwe and to spend your time spouting off about immigrants, when you could be helping them?

I don't speak Zimbabwean.... White Zimbawean farmers have been driven off their farms.... You think if I rocked up on a black Zimbabwean farm they'd want to hear what I had to say?

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, matelot said:

So on one hand SJWs tell us it was completely wrong for Britain to go to places like India and take their natural resources. However at the same time it's acceptable to go to India and take their skilled workers.... When you think about it, skilled workers are the key resource to any succesful country.

I never had you down for being a hardcore racist. You simple don't see the problem of Indians dying because the NHS has went to India and taken their doctors. But you see a massive problem if someone calls a leper a leper. 

image.jpg

So your happy to use a bbc article now to bend to your narrative but every other day you slate the bbc as biased and extreme leftist?! Your a confusing soul!

Again do we take them or do the skilled workers choose to work here for better pay and conditions LIKE YOU working in the Middle East?! 

You are a horrible hypocrit! 

So now you are accusing me of being a hardcore racist, please confirm that you are calling me a hardcore racist.

Also provide evidence of me being a hardcore racist.

I’m confused now so Ill explain why, multiple times on this very thread I have said that we need and should continue to have immigration within the UK sooo I embrace different races heck I’ve served my country alongside people from different nations and races. YET you have expressed time and again that you do not agree with or want immigration within the UK Hmmm who’s the racist?

Leprosy is a serious disability which can now be treated with meds so let me ask you this do we give foreign AID to India? Which like I said will overtake us as an economy next year. 

Is there a direct correlation that we are contributing to Indian deaths or is leprosy actually falling in India?

Whats interesting is you feel we are contributing to Indias downfall however India is now going through one of the biggest leprosy eradication programs in the world. No doubt helped by foreign aid. 

Again read my first sentence then bend the world to your narrative. I’m here all day by the way. 

• Like 1