Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

19 minutes ago, matelot said:

How can it be morally acceptable for the NHS to take medical workers from the third world? I've been to the third world and the medical conditions are horrendous. Anyone that's seen the lepers in India wouldn't come out with the guff you just wrote. 

India, to use your example, has already surpassed the UK in terms of economical strength and it is projected to overtake us in the league tables next year so one could argue doctors from India are coming to the UK to lend a hand to our shortage in that profession. 

As for using the term lepers surely that’s discrimination again disabled people with leprosy? It is you who spouts guff!

You think the life's of Africans don't matter? As long as the NHS gets a supply of doctors and nurses? You think the life's of Africans are worth less than Brits? That's racist.

Hmm from India to Africa ok here goes. 

I think we are around the 5th largest contributor to foreign aid with 60% direct contributions going straight to nations in need and would you believe it Africa is the biggest beneficiary at around 2.5 billion a year however 40% of our aid budget is bilateral so it goes to organisations such as the UN so our contribution to Africa will be greater with 3rd party contributions from the likes of the UN added on. I highly doubt the wages and tax paid into our economy by doctors who work here from Africa match the figures we give back to them. 

Please show me where I put a value/worth on any life in those exact words as I don’t recall that I did however your constant dislike for multi culturalism not working and not wanting immigration into the UK is surely more racist and supremacist than I have ever shown. 

Yeah, I worked in the Middle East as a civil engineer. What's wrong with that? I was doing a job that no local could do (Arab universities are rubbish). I was earning far more than I was earning in the UK. Did anyone die in the UK because I was no longer working in the UK? No.... 

I didn’t state there was I merely pointed towards your hypocrisy that it’s ok for you to work overseas but not for immigrants to work in the UK. 

When you worked in the Middle East did you stay there for longer than 6 months before visiting Home as to avoid paying tax to the UK therefore earning more personally or did you take your moral compass and contribute to the UK tax system whilst working abroad?  

After all you are pro UK!

6 hours ago, WesD said:

India, to use your example, has already surpassed the UK in terms of economical strength and it is projected to overtake us in the league tables next year so one could argue doctors from India are coming to the UK to lend a hand to our shortage in that profession. 

Tbh, I stopped reading after your first paragraph.... I've been to India and seen how poor it is.... India might have a larger economy than the UK however the GNP (economic output per person) is low.....

You don't know what you are talking about if you think it's morally right to take doctors from India. Or you just don't think the life of Indians is worth anything. 

Here's a photo that shows the economic strength of India ;)

image.jpg

On 04/02/2018 at 18:45, Mark J said:

Do you agree with Rees Moggs views on abortion and of pregnancy through rape?    If you do, then this may be a struggle but I'll try.  If you don't, then how can you possibly align yourself with someone who thinks the way he does?  Genuine question.

It comes down to you advocating killing another human. It's another sign of mental illness the left suffer from.

JRB says your wrong.

I'm with him.

49 minutes ago, matelot said:

Tbh, I stopped reading after your first paragraph.... I've been to India and seen how poor it is.... India might have a larger economy than the UK however the GNP (economic output per person) is low.....

You don't know what you are talking about if you think it's morally right to take doctors from India. Or you just don't think the life of Indians is worth anything. 

Here's a photo that shows the economic strength of India ;)

image.jpg

Tbh I stopped reading after your first sentence .... If you can’t be bothered reading my post you’ll be the same with your life’s view. 

See what you WANT, read what you WANT then twist it to fit your narrative. 

Im out. 

6 minutes ago, WesD said:

Tbh I stopped reading after your first sentence .... If you can’t be bothered reading my post you’ll be the same with your life’s view. 

See what you WANT, read what you WANT then twist it to fit your narrative. 

Im out. 

Have you ever been to India? I bet you haven't.

In places like Delhi you see lepers on street corners begging. Yet you think it OK to take Indian doctors to work in the NHS. 

What would you tell the leper below? Would you tell her "the Indian economy is larger than the British economy so it's only fair that we take Indian doctors for the NHS. Your leprosy will just have to wait". 

image.jpg

1 hour ago, matelot said:

Have you ever been to India? I bet you haven't.

In places like Delhi you see lepers on street corners begging. Yet you think it OK to take Indian doctors to work in the NHS. 

What would you tell the leper below? Would you tell her "the Indian economy is larger than the British economy so it's only fair that we take Indian doctors for the NHS. Your leprosy will just have to wait". 

image.jpg

Read my last post and answer it properly and I’ll bother to offer the same courtesy with this post. Failing that I’ll be as lazy as you. 

Are you discriminating against disabled people with leprosy by labelling them Lepers?

30 minutes ago, WesD said:

Read my last post and answer it properly and I’ll bother to offer the same courtesy with this post. Failing that I’ll be as lazy as you. 

Are you discriminating against disabled people with leprosy by labelling them Lepers?

Why bother reply wes. He'll never gove a straight answer the amadan.

• Like 1

But, from quickly scanning some of the above posts, this is the problem with PC Speak.

Pretending to pretend that issues or problems do not exist, by re-labeling them, or refusing to use the words, that accurately describe the issue or problem.

like "cripple", which became disabled, but I understand that is no longer acceptable? (and my astrophysicist wife would describe herself as a cripple, because she simply is)

or "Gypsy", which became traveller, but that is no considered a "slur", and gosh, I do wonder why?

or "ESN", and I unfortunately knew/worked with a few of them, who thought they were cognatively 100percent, but clearly wernt.

or "leper".

nevermind the workshy or undeserving poor!

etc

etc

mth

btw.

I did leave a local, well-doing working man, who was scolding about "furriners taking oor jobs", and undercutting our wages, whilst also pondering about investing in cheap(to him) property in Eastern Europe, (thereby forcing up local property prices) that these two things were the different faces of the same coin.

He seemed puzzled by my argument.

Scheesh.

Edited by difflock
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, difflock said:

But, from quickly scanning some of the above posts, this is the problem with PC Speak.

Pretending to pretend that issues or problems do not exist, by re-labeling them, or refusing to use the words, that accurately describe the issue or problem.

like "cripple", which became disabled, but I understand that is no longer acceptable? (and my astrophysicist wife would describe herself as a cripple, because she simply is)

or "Gypsy", which became traveller, but that is no considered a "slur", and gosh, I do wonder why?

or "ESN", and I unfortunately knew/worked with a few of them, who thought they were cognatively 100percent, but clearly wernt.

or "leper".

nevermind the workshy or undeserving poor!

etc

etc

mth

btw.

I did leave a local, well-doing working man, who was scolding about "furriners taking oor jobs", and undercutting our wages, whilst also pondering about investing in cheap(to him) property in Eastern Europe, (thereby forcing up local property prices) that these two things were the different faces of the same coin.

He seemed puzzled by my argument.

Scheesh.

I hear you, I’m a spade is a spade kind of guy however I’m merely pushing the PC narrative with matey boy to highlight his double standards and hypocrisy. 

He wants a large cake and to eat it whilst spitting out crumbs of narrative he’s made up to suit his agenda. 

• Like 1