Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

16 minutes ago, Gary Prentice said:

Apparently the western world, hell the entire world is safe. Trump has announced that his best trait is that he is a genius:scared1::lol::lol:

We can all sleep a little better knowing the reality TV star POTUS is at the helm!

Said with more than a dollop of sarcasm eh gary..:001_smile:

What I find worrying/amusing is that people think that Obama was a good President....
All Trump is doing is trying to take care of the consequences of Obama’s foreign policies.
You don’t have to look any further than North Korea and Iran to see his real legacy.

• Like 2

I’m not sure that Trump is capable of tying his shoelaces without help, let alone be involved in international policy.

He’s shown himself capable of improving the economy and reducing unemployment. Many others have tried and failed.
Obama’s only credentials seemed to be the colour of his skin, from what I can make out....
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, TIMON said:

He’s shown himself capable of improving the economy and reducing unemployment. Many others have tried and failed.
Obama’s only credentials seemed to be the colour of his skin, from what I can make out....

At what cost though Timon...

He's pulled America out of every global enviromental agreement,he's resurrected the coal industry and is now trying to increase production of oil by drilling for new wells in Alaska....

We will all pay a price for his quest to improve the economy.

As for the raise in employment he has been caught fiddling figures as most governments do...

Edited by stihlmadasever

Not hard to improve the economy by cutting tax and encouraging growth, in the short term. 

Donald doesn’t have to worry about the long term, not even the next four years cos he’ll either be impeached or found unfit due to mental instability long before then :D

Edited by Gary Prentice

Trumps been knocked about over the last year or so, nothing has kept him down...

I doubt this will either..  one more day in the life of Trump....  give it a month and it'll be something else but Trump will still be there..

You can't knock a good man down..

• Like 2