Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

You don't get it. People throughout Europe are turning to the "far right" because they no longer care about being labelled as "racist" by people like you and Mark.  

AfD are meant to have up to 100 seats in the German Parliament.... 

I don't use that term to try and put you down. I am not opposed to discussion on immigration etc. Can't be arsed with the level of repetition of your "intellectual " posts on how all third world countries have nothing to offer/ white supremacist nonsense.

It's not a discussion with you, it's tedious keyboard warrior xenophobic pish.

I look forward to you repetive reply. Which will either

1. Tell me I am wrong

2. Tell me everyone can see i look a fool and everyone is turning to far right

3. Tell me everyone can see britain is better off with no immigrants.

4. Doesn't atempt to answer any previous questions.

• Like 5

True we are seeing a rise in the right wing political movement and id agree that its mostly been due to the media/political feeding frenzy and biased reporting by tabloids of immigrants being the root of all our woes...but thats just not the truth.

Immigration is a problem on the continent but its not the cause of all there problems however the media try make it look as though it is.

As we know politics is cyclical and after years of liberal politics we are starting to see the rise of the right.

Just how far a rise we dont know yet but i doubt it would be significant enough to take power in Germany for example.

Before you start retorting to this post matelot...i know your view that immigration is the work of the devil and all his little whining leftie minnions so you dont have to try to debunk this post or condem it.

We know how you feel in this subject so no need to hammer it home AGAIN

• Like 1

Listened to his conference speech and his later interview on LBC. I thought he made Dianne Abbot sound capable!

Nationalisation - Seemed like he was making it up as he went along and any question that was too hard, like how are you going to pay the shareholders or on PFIs (predominantly introduced under Blair / Brown coincidentally!) how are you going to ever attract any future investors if they can’t trust you, or his apparent outrage at the level of household debt - whilst planning to borrow to fund his ludicrous give-away schemes...

A complete and utter head-the-ball.

Loopy if you ask me. Well parts of it.
If he wants to re nationalise fine but pay the market rate or it's stealing!
As far as high pay goes that's non of his business providing companies pay staff properly (though I can't answer what properly is?)
The unions part is bad too (unless you want to be stood outside around a brazier instead of working!)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/25/cage-director-refused-hand-mobile-pin-number-heathrow-convicted/

This is an interesting one [emoji121]️

I’m not sure I’d willingly hand over my phone / laptop access codes either.

But then I don’t have any dodgy Qatari contact details on it nor do I tend to unilaterally attract the attention of the forces of law and order.

Either way, Rabbani must be as thick as mince going through LHR with ‘sensitive’ files [emoji23]