Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

I also watched the whole debate. Same old guff from Corbyn. He swerved and steered most questions back to these pre learnt statements he's comfortable with and that he spews out every time.

TBH I struggle to look at the man, as said before you can see it eating him up from inside having to state that 'the party have decided to back Trident' etc. I'd love to see the results of a polygraph.

The man is a vile creature who will promise whatever he thinks the electorate want to hear.

How those in the labour heartlands of Manchester, Liverpool and Birmingham can support such a creature, who was colluding with PIRA terrorists whilst they were bringing death and destruction to those very cities is beyond me!

UK needs to wake up, the man is a treacherous, morally bankrupt fraud who would drag the country back to the 1970's.

Not agreed.

I also watched the whole debate. Same old guff from Corbyn. He swerved and steered most questions back to these pre learnt statements he's comfortable with and that he spews out every time.

TBH I struggle to look at the man, as said before you can see it eating him up from inside having to state that 'the party have decided to back Trident' etc. I'd love to see the results of a polygraph.

The man is a vile creature who will promise whatever he thinks the electorate want to hear.

How those in the labour heartlands of Manchester, Liverpool and Birmingham can support such a creature, who was colluding with PIRA terrorists whilst they were bringing death and destruction to those very cities is beyond me!

UK needs to wake up, the man is a treacherous, morally bankrupt fraud who would drag the country back to the 1970's.

Couldn't agree less. I'm tired of hearing the same old questions put by mindless individuals when said questions have already been answered. Maybe he gives the same answers because they are the answers. For instance, how was he 'colluding with PIRA terrorists' when he was having open discussions with Sinn Fein just like the Conservative government of the time? Was Thatcher colluding too? How was the terrorism brought to an end in NI? Was it by military action or dialogue? He has been repeatedly asked about terrorism and gives the same consistent answer; he condemns the actions of ALL terrorists. Seems fairly plain to me. As for a 'vile creature who promises what the electorate want to hear', how would you class May's u-turn on the great social care land grab? She was asked a simple question about the level of the proposed cap( the existence of which had been categorically 18 hours before it was announced as always having existed ) and would not answer it. She doesn't have the guts to stand up and debate with Corbyn, how is she going to do the same with a room full of EU officials who already plainly hold her in contempt?

Couldn't agree less. I'm tired of hearing the same old questions put by mindless individuals when said questions have already been answered. Maybe he gives the same answers because they are the answers. For instance, how was he 'colluding with PIRA terrorists' when he was having open discussions with Sinn Fein just like the Conservative government of the time? Was Thatcher colluding too? How was the terrorism brought to an end in NI? Was it by military action or dialogue? He has been repeatedly asked about terrorism and gives the same consistent answer; he condemns the actions of ALL terrorists. Seems fairly plain to me. As for a 'vile creature who promises what the electorate want to hear', how would you class May's u-turn on the great social care land grab? She was asked a simple question about the level of the proposed cap( the existence of which had been categorically 18 hours before it was announced as always having existed ) and would not answer it. She doesn't have the guts to stand up and debate with Corbyn, how is she going to do the same with a room full of EU officials who already plainly hold her in contempt?

What about his friendship with Hamas and Hezbollah? Are they the kind of people we want to have open dialogue with as well?

Timon.

What about his friendship with Hamas and Hezbollah? Are they the kind of people we want to have open dialogue with as well?

Timon.

Which part of 'condemns all terrorism' are you struggling with? Does talking to people automatically equate to friendship or could it be a means to solving continuing problems? Do a bit of research and find out the answer Corbyn has consistently given when this smokescreen keeps being brought up. Anyway, you wouldn't want to talk to people when military action is obviously working out so well, would you?

In other news today, another example of Conservative reliability and trustworthiness.

Tories U-turn on plan to build more socially rented council housing | The Independent

Felix he is hoodwinking the labour gullible!

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/05/the-three-lies-that-jeremy-corbyn-told-andrew-neil/

Im not attempting to offer any kind of support for the Conservative Party, my gripe is plain and simply with this treacherous, deceitful creature.

Add John McDonald (blatant marxist) and Diane Abbott (blatant racist) to the mix.....WTF!?

You talk of 'U' turns? Corbyn is now claiming support for policies that he has spent the last 35yrs actively and militantly opposing!

£18,488 per annum for a soldier.

Less than £10 an hour to lay your life on the line?

Because our governments, both Tory and labour think that's your worth???

£18,504 starting wage for civil servants.

Hmmmm

Who you all voting for?

Party (a) doesn't give a sh** about you.

or...

Party (b) doesn't give a sh** about you.

Great choices.

[emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Felix he is hoodwinking the labour gullible!

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/05/the-three-lies-that-jeremy-corbyn-told-andrew-neil/

Im not attempting to offer any kind of support for the Conservative Party, my gripe is plain and simply with this treacherous, deceitful creature.

Add John McDonald (blatant marxist) and Diane Abbott (blatant racist) to the mix.....WTF!?

You talk of 'U' turns? Corbyn is now claiming support for policies that he has spent the last 35yrs actively and militantly opposing!

You don't do your argument any favours by just insulting the opposition. I get that you don't like Corbyn so no need to keep spewing it. I think the gullible are the people who vote Conservative and expect them to care about anybody other than themselves or their rich friends. The Conservatives have issued a vague, uncosted manifesto which they are already back-tracking on. When questioned about different policies, very often the minister concerned will claim something different to May. To me, that is untrustworthy, not issuing a clear, costed manifesto. We all know that the NHS, education and social services are in rag order but the Conservatives keep trying to convince us otherwise.

If Corbyn has changed his views then surely that shows somebody who will listen to people around him rather than being on a massive ego trip like May. Can honestly say that your views and opinions have remained unchanged throughout your life?