Euro 2016

Mull

Sorry but I got to say it but Russia caused the trouble in the ground but what about before the game. The day before the game and the day before that. And Mick my neighbour watched the footie in a family pub in Evesham last night and because they drew they were chucking glasses and bottles with kids in the room

Sorry but you have to be a bit stupid to take kids into a pub when there's an England football match on. Shouldn't be that way but it is.

The fans fighting each other on the streets is pathetic. If they are organised football hooligan gangs fighting then as far as I'm concerned let them kill each other. However the stadium scenes where the Russians broke into a family stand are just inexcusable

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO it is pretty much standard practice. Both countries have a history of football violence. All it take is a number of wrong uns in this case the russians. They charge families and fans alike to provoke a reaction.

No self respecting English man is going to ignore someone threatening hi family so he reacts.

The Russians have got the reaction they wanted.

If there is minimal reaction, the die hard English nutters will have reason to react elsewhere as the innocent families were attacked.

Again, they get the reaction they wanted.

Sorry but you have to be a bit stupid to take kids into a pub when there's an England football match on. Shouldn't be that way but it is.

The fans fighting each other on the streets is pathetic. If they are organised football hooligan gangs fighting then as far as I'm concerned let them kill each other. However the stadium scenes where the Russians broke into a family stand are just inexcusable

Sorry Steve I should of explained myself a little better. It's a family themed pub you know the ones where you take you kids to play in ball pits climbing frames etc. So no you wouldn't expect to find morons in there even when there's a footie match on.

Approximately 100,000 england fans in France. I've been trawling through all the footage today. Plenty of videos of English fans chanting Engerland Engerland engerland whilst throwing bottles p, chairs and stuff. And likewise from the Russians. From all the footage I saw I'd say the trouble involved a few hundred English fans tops. That is a tiny tiny minority out of 100,000. Let's keep things in perspective although a total disgrace and embarrassment none the less.

Stadium violence was down to the Russian ultras from Moscow. The security at the ground was a joke by all accounts considering what had gone on previously. When that firecracker went off I instantly thought the worse given the delicate situation in France after the terrorist attacks.

All of this is a real real shame but carried out by tiny amounts of people in great scheme of things. The majority of people regardless of nationality, religion, whatever just want to get on with their lives and mix happily together. Not just in football but in life!!!

approximately 100,000 england fans in france. I've been trawling through all the footage today. Plenty of videos of english fans chanting engerland engerland engerland whilst throwing bottles p, chairs and stuff. And likewise from the russians. From all the footage i saw i'd say the trouble involved a few hundred english fans tops. That is a tiny tiny minority out of 100,000. Let's keep things in perspective although a total disgrace and embarrassment none the less.

Stadium violence was down to the russian ultras from moscow. The security at the ground was a joke by all accounts considering what had gone on previously. When that firecracker went off i instantly thought the worse given the delicate situation in france after the terrorist attacks.

All of this is a real real shame but carried out by tiny amounts of people in great scheme of things. The majority of people regardless of nationality, religion, whatever just want to get on with their lives and mix happily together. Not just in football but in life!!!

👍👍👍👍👍.

Ban both teams simple.

You can't ban teams, for the disgusting behaviour of a few hundred idiots!!

IMO there should be serious consequences for football hooligans!! Hand out hefty jail time!! Make it not worth the tear up!!

You can't ban teams, for the disgusting behaviour of a few hundred idiots!!

IMO there should be serious consequences for football hooligans!! Hand out hefty jail time!! Make it not worth the tear up!!

They did ban teams because of violence of fans! How long were England out of the champions league? (Can't remember what it was called then?)