• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It usually consists of speaking with an English accent,

Throwing white plastic chairs.

Throwing bottles,

Upsetting the locals,

Then blaming others for provoking you.

Hope that helps to take part in the frivolities.

Which bit do you not get?

England were rushed yesterday. Not a bunch of lads after a scrap, young families getting done over by a load of thugs.

I know you don't like Nigel's (to be fair I can't stick you).

Do you actually know anything about football hooliganism or are you just that anti English that it doesn't matter?

Your Welsh, don't worry about singing.

Usually the vocal arrangement, involves shouting g swear words, offensive songs to the hosts and opponents, whilst beckoning with your hands for a square go.

A new addition from the nigels, this year is to invite isis to attack whilst in an area with a large Muslim presence,

Which bit do you not get?

England were rushed yesterday. Not a bunch of lads after a scrap, young families getting done over by a load of thugs.

I know you don't like Nigel's (to be fair I can't stick you).

Do you actually know anything about football hooliganism or are you just that anti English that it doesn't matter?

If YOU knew anything about hooliganism. You would know that in 1980, t her was trouble involving the two old firm sides that led to alcohol being g banned in side grounds.

Idont doubt that many innocent individuals of any nation were caught up , which is a disgrace but why is it always the Nigel, fans then are they really that blameless,

I have no prejudice

I don't care who beats England.

If YOU knew anything about hooliganism. You would know that in 1980, t her was trouble involving the two old firm sides that led to alcohol being g banned in side grounds.

Idont doubt that many innocent individuals of any nation were caught up , which is a disgrace but why is it always the Nigel, fans then are they really that blameless,

I have no prejudice

I don't care who beats England.

You are showing your ignorance. We can go to any football ground in this country and buy alcohol.

We can't take it on the terraces mind.

https://www.rt.com/sport/346225-england-fan-violence-marseille/

Compare the reporting here from a Russian news service to what we've been seeing on the telly and watching unfold on Twitter.

Almost makes out the Russians to be blameless and no mention of the charge in the stadium.

The comments at the bottom make amusing reading as well!

Back in 2002 I went on holiday with my wife to Thailand, it was close enough to Japan/South Korea to watch the matches at a sensible time (plus it was Thailand!)

We were on Koh Samui and everyone congregated at Tropical Murphys to watch the matches.

One night we were there for the Germany/Ireland match, it was brilliant, full of Irish enjoying and supporting their team and when they equalised it exploded in joy, great experience.

A couple of nights later it was England/Argentina, totally different, poisonous, aggressive nasty atmosphere we hated it.

I'm a big England fan for my sins, but many of the fans...utter lowlife.

Sorry but I got to say it but Russia caused the trouble in the ground but what about before the game. The day before the game and the day before that. And Mick my neighbour watched the footie in a family pub in Evesham last night and because they drew they were chucking glasses and bottles with kids in the room