Tiny echo!

Maxnaggle

I'm on it Geoff.

10" bar with the 0.043 chain.

Just need to sneak past divorce control why I need 2 toppers for each hand.

I for one will be interested to see what you think of the saw after some use mate, though I can't see you being dissapointed.:001_smile:

I for one will be interested to see what you think of the saw after some use mate, though I can't see you being dissapointed.:001_smile:

Those of us that have the saw on a 10 inch carving bar with 0.43 cutting gear already know the answer:001_smile:

How do you like it Wolter?

I like it a lot. There are just two things.

The flimsy way the ring is 'fixed' to stay in position. I got a call back by the way to get the new and updated one. The new 'ring' has got bigger 'ears'.

The second thing is it burns like hell on my hip.

On my 360 I've put some self adhesive foam on the hot spot. On the 2510 I still haven't got around to do that.

9728da88e28f8c4c12fa45bee17ad975.jpg

Wolter

I like it a lot. There are just two things.

The flimsy way the ring is 'fixed' to stay in position. I got a call back by the way to get the new and updated one. The new 'ring' has got bigger 'ears'.

The second thing is it burns like hell on my hip.

On my 360 I've put some self adhesive foam on the hot spot. On the 2510 I still haven't got around to do that.

9728da88e28f8c4c12fa45bee17ad975.jpg

Wolter

how do you find the two echos compare( 360 vs 2510) ?

thanks carl

You can't. The CS360tes (in the USA 355) is comparable to the Stihl 201 but less powerful as the Husqy 540. The little 2510 is for its size, ergonomics and weight in a league of its own. For pruning jobs it's my saw to grab from the van.

The advantage of these Echo's is that they start at the first pull.

Wolter

You can't. The CS360tes (in the USA 355) is comparable to the Stihl 201 but less powerful as the Husqy 540. The little 2510 is for its size, ergonomics and weight in a league of its own. For pruning jobs it's my saw to grab from the van.

The advantage of these Echo's is that they start at the first pull.

Wolter

Have you tried the stihl 150?

Have you tried the stihl 150?

I have both, the echo is the better saw in build, oiling, power, and smaller in size, I also like the side handle as it curves towards the back of the saw, useful for trying to avoid one handing on a long reach to a cut.