Tiny echo!

Maxnaggle

obviously not had a stihl 261 then!!!! :001_tongue:

seems to need a new needle bearing with every other fill of fuel.:thumbdown:

I had one, loved it. No problems til some ;&:&:£/@ stole it.

Bought a 550xp find it a bit meh especially when it's sunny and it's currently on a shelf as the screw holding the handle on had fallen out so need to get to a dealer for that silly bit

I'm using chainsaws on a daily basis since 1984. I have probably bothered five times to lubricated the barings of the saws that were equipped with a designated lubrication hole. None of my saws ever broke down on a baring not being lubricated.

Wolter

My Echo 360TES needs the needle bearing greased bout 3 times per year or it squeaks.

Why would you want two bars and one chain? Surely one bar and two chains makes more sense? And what's the link count required on these bars? Thanks

So you have a spare bar! The offer is to shift bars and not chains - if you want another chain then you buy one!

Why would you want two bars and one chain? Surely one bar and two chains makes more sense? And what's the link count required on these bars? Thanks

Oh - and 59 drive links is the d/l count.

Damn it! Now wish I hadn't bought one two weeks ago!

Hahahah!

Do you mean 2 chains and 1 bar?

Also, what are these GB bars? They don't look like the Sugihara carving bar that everyone raves about. 😐

Nope tis x2 bars and x1 chain. I got these GB bars a while ago for the Stihl MS150 but they have a misprint on the drive link count ie. says 56 on bar but takes 58 (or 59 for the tiny Echo).

Have a Google of GB bars - they are another independant bar manufactrurer and make all the long bars I sell with the mills (as well as harvester bars).

They do take the 1/4 .043 mini chain and feel a bit tougher than the Stihl bar.

Tiny Echo thread followers - am doing a special offer on x2 10" GB bars which run the 1/4 .043 chain and x1 chain all for £45-00+vat (free delivery).

Can buy here if it tickles your fancy!

Or get the saw as well with the x2 bars and x1 chain all for £300-00+vat.

OFFERS | Product Categories | Sugihara Guide Bars

:thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1:

Proper Job 2.wav

For all those 2510 owners...

I have it on good authority that there is currently a stop notice issued by the manufacturer which means that they are not generally being sold by retailers. It appears that there is a potential design flaw with the exhaust that is causing concern. It seems possible that in the not too distant future there may be a general recall. My 2510 has a carburettor problem. Echo have been very helpful and offered to replace when they have further information concerning the recall.