Tiny echo!

Maxnaggle

On some chainsaws it is possible to lubricate the bearing from the outside, with the clutch/sprocket still in place. Use chain oil.

yes most XP huskies have a hole down thru the output shaft to lube said bearing but the 360 TES and the 2510 TES does not. I'm surprised at how tight the clutch is fitted as i failed to remove it.

I'm using chainsaws on a daily basis since 1984. I have probably bothered five times to lubricated the barings of the saws that were equipped with a designated lubrication hole. None of my saws ever broke down on a baring not being lubricated.

Wolter

I'm using chainsaws on a daily basis since 1984. I have probably bothered five times to lubricated the barings of the saws that were equipped with a designated lubrication hole. None of my saws ever broke down on a baring not being lubricated.

Wolter

Same as that, never greased a chainsaw in 16 years of using them

Tiny Echo thread followers - am doing a special offer on x2 10" GB bars which run the 1/4 .043 chain and x1 chain all for £45-00+vat (free delivery).

Can buy here if it tickles your fancy!

Or get the saw as well with the x2 bars and x1 chain all for £300-00+vat.

OFFERS | Product Categories | Sugihara Guide Bars

59767123d33d3_GBbaronly.PNG.e7a1ce68b9f454a56d387735faffd631.PNG

59767123d90e3_echo2510andgbbar.jpg.0641e36ed5efa19a36504863d24b126e.jpg

Capture.jpg.d762ff98b5c459a0902090e80c88e448.jpg

Tiny Echo thread followers - am doing a special offer on x2 10" GB bars which run the 1/4 .043 chain and x1 chain all for £45-00+vat (free delivery).

Can buy here if it tickles your fancy!

Or get the saw as well with the x2 bars and x1 chain all for £300-00+vat.

OFFERS | Product Categories | Sugihara Guide Bars

Damn it! Now wish I hadn't bought one two weeks ago!

Hahahah!

Do you mean 2 chains and 1 bar?

Also, what are these GB bars? They don't look like the Sugihara carving bar that everyone raves about. 😐

Edited by Old Mill Tree Care

Wolter

obviously not had a stihl 261 then!!!! :001_tongue:

seems to need a new needle bearing with every other fill of fuel.:thumbdown: