How was your day?

Mick Dempsey

Watching with interest and keen to know how it compares with the Filthy Socks Stihl. It would be a handy little gadget to keep behind the seat of the truck to give the timber trailer the odd haircut.:thumbup1:

My day improved when my niece`s came to stay.

Unkill wobbit can you pump up my tyre ?

image.jpg2_zpsoucsu8is.jpg

Even in Uncle guise your still Mr Fixit :lol:

Chucked it down here, lovely slippery sycamore takedown over a sea of sheds and green houses. Not a happy bunny, but the shower and a cuppa off the misses as soon as I walked in was enough to bring my spirits back up.

The only problem is the drenched through trousers that not even the log burner can sort out for tomorrow.

What do others do? Have a spare pair at the ready? I've got an old pair but they are more holes than not :-/

Chucked it down here, lovely slippery sycamore takedown over a sea of sheds and green houses. Not a happy bunny, but the shower and a cuppa off the misses as soon as I walked in was enough to bring my spirits back up.

The only problem is the drenched through trousers that not even the log burner can sort out for tomorrow.

What do others do? Have a spare pair at the ready? I've got an old pair but they are more holes than not :-/

Yeah, have a spare pair badger:thumbup::thumbup:

Today was one of those days, went to finish digging out some shrubs I started yesterday, hoped to be finished by dinner realised it wasn't going to happen so made a run back to the yard to empty the trailer to get the rest of it, unloaded got back in the disco and turned the key and nothing, no ignition lights no nothing, found the connector on the wire from the battery to the main fuse box had snapped, quick poke round the workshop and couldn't find anything to fix it, so had to get the van out the workshop where it's been sat for a fortnight waiting for a diesel leak to be fixed, went to both local landy parts suppliers to be told is a main stealer part and £52 for an 8 inch piece of wire with connectors at each end! To top up off found out the fuel guage on the van sticks at quarter and ran out of diesel, had to get mother out on a rescue mission as she was closest to me. Anyway got back to the yard found some big ring terminals and with bit of adjustment made one fit the wire so back up and running now and back to the job tomorrow, 3rd time lucky!

• 3 weeks later...