Donald Trumps Comments ......

Stubby

Like to see you get chased at knifepoint by a gang of 10 people.

And you talk about "feeling sorry for myself" whilst you mention we shouldn't offend people?

That's it, brush all the issues under the carpet as the left constantly do.

Everything is fine and dandy in multicultural utopia Britain.

Sort it out.

Why should Britain be utopia? Jesus why?

Oh crap, what's this:

Black people and Hispanics support Trump's views on Islam more than White people. But I thought White people were the intolerant, racist ones? And everyone else was tolerant and "progressive."

A damning poll right there.....

Hang on son shine!

You can't come around here throwing ya weight about if you don't reply to my link that you requested.

I'm watching you.

Yes I've just read your link.

Depends on who the people were. I'm not condoning Trump's decisions, but I'd definitely be picky about who I let a place out to, hypothetically speaking.

If it was an educated black professional, of course I would. But if it was some "gangsta" with attitude, he'd be shown the door.

The same goes for White people. I wouldn't want to let a property out to a chav.

Perhaps there is more to this story than meets the eye.

Depends on who the people were. I'm not condoning Trump's decisions, but I'd definitely be picky about who I let a place out to, hypothetically speaking.

If it was an educated black professional, of course I would. But if it was some "gangsta" with attitude, he'd be shown the door.

The same goes for White people. I wouldn't want to let a property out to a chav.

No kidding mate!

This is where you are missing the point. Trump wouldn't know what 'sort' of people wanted to rent his property (He instructed his agents). If they were black (educated or not) he didn't want 'Them' in his property. Racist.

This is where you are missing the point. Trump wouldn't know what 'sort' of people wanted to rent his property (He instructed his agents). If they were black (educated or not) he didn't want 'Them' in his property. Racist.

Course he is, an I dare say you are too..

If you had two choices of two streets to live in, one full of Jews and one full black people were would you live?...

I'm guessing your gonna say the Jewish street.. now, can you tell me why you chose to live there?..

Now don't get me wrong, I've nothin against black people, I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of your argument..

If you had two choices of two streets to live in, one full of Jews and one full black people were would you live?...

I'm guessing your gonna say the Jewish street.. now, can you tell me why you chose to live there?..

Now don't get me wrong, I've nothin against black people, I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of your argument..

Are you matelot in disguise ?

ok, taking this rental property that trump ' apparently' wouldnt let black people rent.

Right, lets say it is your property you are renting out.

Would you not like a say in who rents it from you ? after all it is your property, your house, so therefore you have every right to have a say in who lives there.

would you want someone who couldnt speak english renting it ( meaning every communication would have to go through an interpreter ) i wouldnt.

Would you want a known murderer / drug dealer / rapist / etc living there. i wouldnt.

so, does this make me racist ? i dont think so. Its just me being sensible in the choice of people i want living in my property.

I was born n breed in a street full of Asians and Afro Caribeans(sp). You really need to try harder than that.

ok, taking this rental property that trump ' apparently' wouldnt let black people rent.

Right, lets say it is your property you are renting out.

Would you not like a say in who rents it from you ? after all it is your property, your house, so therefore you have every right to have a say in who lives there.

would you want someone who couldnt speak english renting it ( meaning every communication would have to go through an interpreter ) i wouldnt.

Would you want a known murderer / drug dealer / rapist / etc living there. i wouldnt.

so, does this make me racist ? i dont think so. Its just me being sensible in the choice of people i want living in my property.

You ain't thought this through have you Harvey!?

Just because they have a different colour skin don't mean they can't speak the lingo. Even a knob like myself picked up enough Spanish to get by nicely when I worked there, and many times since.