Donald Trumps Comments ......

Stubby

Point 1 - Spat my tea out - howtheblazesdyawerkthatout?!

After watching President Obama's weak Oval Office speech a few days ago I can't help but think that these terrorist groups must be laughing at us.

These terrorist savages must be sitting around and saying to themselves, "Let me get this straight, we fly planes into their buildings, we burn them, we blow them up, and we shoot them, and their President responds by proposing to disarm Americans?"

Do yourself, and your family, an enormous favor and, for your own safety, ignore President Obama. Your safety is your responsibility.

You can't see a link between disarming millions of people and less people being killed?

Britain has been blessed with a no-gun culture, Gunchester excepted! I aint got a gun (yet) so my Echo 620 will be used to protect my family if it comes to it.

OK.

Haha, just hope whoever is threatening you is armed with a lesser chainsaw!

Well for what its worth

I wish we had more of nigel farage, donald trump and tyson fury in our politcs.

At least they dont tip toe around things, if they want to say something then they say it and sod the pc brigade. At least you know where you stand with them.

Phew. :thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1:

Free-speech-Chomsky-650.jpg.cb91fb4f2d6b21b46c524125d778223e.jpg

Edited by TimberCutterDartmoor

Well for what its worth

I wish we had more of nigel farage, donald trump and tyson fury in our politcs.

At least they dont tip toe around things, if they want to say something then they say it and sod the pc brigade. At least you know where you stand with them.

Yep, offend as many people as possible and don't give a **** what it makes other people do or say, especially if you're in an influential position!

Sound advice gents👍🙄