Flytippers again

Dean Lofthouse

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Armed with the reg number and video evidence I phoned the Police.

"We dont deal with it the Enviroment agency do !" They told me..

I thought fly tipping was illegal.:confused1:

There has been a lot of advertising around here lately about ratting on scum bags like this who drop litter, is there anything like that near you?

Deano thats brilliant mate. Get some old southern fried chicken and let the flies lay in it, ready for when you return the rubbish to his carefully manicured lawn or his porch. We get loads of crap dumped at the bottom of our lane by the house clearance pikies. Costs our landlord (the council farms dept) a fortune.

Thats exactly what I said to the "police switchboard operator"

Flytipping is illegal therefore a criminal offence, I'm not wanting it cleaned up, I'm wanting a conviction, isn't it the police that convict not the council??

"You need to phone this number sir"

Hmm - two letters and a phone call-

write to your mp and local councillor regarding the lack of interest from "officialdom"

then phone your local paper and relate the story to them - one thing officialdom really hates is being mentioned in print when they took no action!

regards

mac

Deano thats brilliant mate. Get some old southern fried chicken and let the flies lay in it, ready for when you return the rubbish to his carefully manicured lawn or his porch. We get loads of crap dumped at the bottom of our lane by the house clearance pikies. Costs our landlord (the council farms dept) a fortune.

wish i had known that , i would have neatly placed the old kitchen from my new hose there lol .

Are the bin men on strike dean round you? they are in Leeds and the bins round here aint been emptied this week, gonna get worse i think, if it goes on for a few weeks this sort of thing will get more common.

dirty, bone idel, low life hosser!