Do you think your a good judge of character?

eggsarascal

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not good eggs, must be hard to stomach finding out he was scum.

It is Mull, I and most others can spot 'one' at a hundred yards, normaly.

This bloke ran a busy garage for thirty years after/during his mischievous times, Being an upstanding pillar of the community........ Where do ya go with that?:001_cool:

It is Mull, I and most others can spot 'one' at a hundred yards, normaly.

This bloke ran a busy garage for thirty years after/during his mischievous times, Being an upstanding pillar of the community........ Where do ya go with that?:001_cool:

Yeah, doesn't matter if they are the dregs of society or at the top of the tree, if it's in them they'll do it! Was he married with a family?

Nobody's a good judge of character when it comes to that kind of thing. That's why they get away with it for so long. Makes you feel dirty having associated with that monster? Don't beat youself up about it. Whole communities, often close knit little communities which know everything about everone, are fooled by these people for years. I could tell you stories.....

Were talking about a professional liar here....very sad, all the same.

He was married, and it was his own that he did it to......... Makes me feel sick.

It's unbeleivable Eggs totally sickening to hear this , I don't know how somebody can do this and keep such a normal everyday life going without letting his second life of vulgarity show at all , and you've seen some characters over the years in all walks of life but there so clever its a shame these people aren't known to the locals before the police got hold of them