Up to yer nuts in it thread

aspenarb

Brilliant thread and I've seen some classics over the years best left without photo's I think!:thumbup:

Here's one I was asked to nip over and see if I could drive it out!

It was rescued with the aid of another 13 tonne machine and some bog mats, with thankfully no damage, apart from a bomb crater in the poor guys field!

Whatever the bloke operating it was thinking was beyond me, as I had to walk the other machine over to where he was on mats to prevent it going down too!

Eddie.

59766e8cedbea_bogged3127.jpg.b7329a0c9d3264f50f8ecfe2da622334.jpg

59766e8ceb95d_bogged3126.jpg.a358f9ca0e5cf9350e2afeb76e00273d.jpg

59766e8cea155_bogged3125.jpg.c4ccc013468d562d40c282c05192c806.jpg

59766e8ce88a6_bogged3123.jpg.98ec67a0ea8c418e51f938dd4bc06cf9.jpg

59766e8ce6dee_bogged3122.jpg.89270abfc6badfddaa7466051da01f27.jpg

59766e8ce518d_bogged3121.jpg.8e53db67f87ad11a25daad3c34806896.jpg

Brilliant thread and I've seen some classics over the years best left without photo's I think!:thumbup:

Here's one I was asked to nip over and see if I could drive it out!

It was rescued with the aid of another 13 tonne machine and some bog mats, with thankfully no damage, apart from a bomb crater in the poor guys field!

Whatever the bloke operating it was thinking was beyond me, as I had to walk the other machine over to where he was on mats to prevent it going down too!

Eddie.

Hi EDDIE great pics there mate thanks Jon

Some great snaps Eddie, what the hell was the Kubota doing in the drink ?

Bob

That was totally my fault! We had cleared a wetland site and to do a tidy up simply chained a bog mat to the rear of the Dumper to drag around and remove all traces of wheel/track marks.

The best way is to drive the Dumper skip forwards and actually turn in the water as obviously you don't leave any marks there.

It worked brilliantly until there happened to be an old ditch literally a few feet into what we assumed was just inches of water, and we had been tracking past for weeks!

Fetched it straight out and no harm done thankfully, if it had been the other way around it would have been a write off!

Eddie.