Dont you hate it when...

minty

when your runnin late and decide just to slip you boots on and do them up later, then the trouser leg or lace gets stuck on the other boot, then you start doing a 70`s disco shimmy just for it all to end in a muddy dog shitty mess :(

:lol: PAHAHAHAH!

I did that at college (minus the dog mess)

Ironically it was on comic relief so I did a nice little jig in front of all the visitors... the same day my friend shut his car boot only for all the glass to shatter out :001_huh:

13.jpg.fec57faa8aa5e09c57b788d181da0784.jpg

when your runnin late and decide just to slip you boots on and do them up later, then the trouser leg or lace gets stuck on the other boot, then you start doing a 70`s disco shimmy just for it all to end in a muddy dog shitty mess :(

ha ha ha i did that earlier but instead of landing in dog crap i whacked my head on the weight frame of the tractor, 2 lessons learned from this:

first: tie your laces

second: dont park tractor so close to back door you cant fall out of said door without landing on machinery

....you take your wife out for a drink and when you open your wallet to pay a load of sawdust falls out on the bar....

:blushing:

Usually Moths that fall out of mine:blushing:(and notes with George V on, white fivers etc...)

On a related embarrassing note, i ran out of the house this morning to catch my daughter before she left, and on closing the door behind me managed to catch my untied laces in the door and went flat on my face:sneaky2:

When you stay a bit later than normal on a friday to finish a week-long job on a big estate, you drive the landy around the grounds one last time to pick up the kit that seems to have strewn itself about over days gone by, you forget to bungee down that extra-long ladder you rarely bring out, it catches a branch, up-ends itself, and falls out of the trailer through a greenhouse, then after you've picked up the millionth shard of glass, measure up a surviving pane so you can buy more to fix it next week, and finally leave, the radial strut on the land rover snaps and the back wheel digs into the wheel arch, you have to call a recovery vehicle, the driver of which isn't at all happy to carry you and ALL of your kit home on a friday evening, and you don't get home until half past 8 when you made plans with your other half to be home at 5.

If this sounds specific, it's because it happened to me just last week.

Edited by Ben90