Aspen...

TORNADOS7

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two main advantages as I see it. Almost certainly its better for in your face machines such as hedge trimmers. Health benefits for that presumably and also its allegedly better for low usage machines with stale fuel problems.

Not got my head around spending the extra for thirsty strimmers yet as I've never had a stale fuel problem even though my usage is very intermittent also the exhausts exit behind me so no heath issue I can see. Saws might be more of an heath thing but I've never noticed any ill effects. Eddie has yet to convince me but I would be interested in any scientific reasoning on saw usage.

Two main advantages as I see it. Almost certainly its better for in your face machines such as hedge trimmers. Health benefits for that presumably and also its allegedly better for low usage machines with stale fuel problems.

Not got my head around spending the extra for thirsty strimmers yet as I've never had a stale fuel problem even though my usage is very intermittent also the exhausts exit behind me so no heath issue I can see. Saws might be more of an heath thing but I've never noticed any ill effects. Eddie has yet to convince me but I would be interested in any scientific reasoning on saw usage.

Hi,

If you need data just look up the history of Aspen fuel and why it was made in the first place.

You might need to translate it from Swedish but might be worth a look.

If you can smell the exhaust that means you are breathing it in.

The smoke from 2strokes is unburnt oil and inhaling that is not good for anyone.

If there was doubt about Aspens health benefits then it would not be law to use Alkylate fuels in small engine machinery in some European countries and Aspen would not still be sold on its health advantages 27 years after it was first launched.

All I ask is for people to try Aspen and see for themselves and be fair.

All the best

Eddie