How do deal people asking you for cash in street thanks

mendiplogs

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HI ALL WERE IN CITY 😩😩😩I'm a villager I just had one chap come running up to me asking me for CASH HI BIG MATE HAVE YOU CASH 😖I've no cash to my name what do you tell them thanks all Jon

Something like, that makes two of us with no cash, then keep on walking.

Scrounging tosser! (The beggar, not you Jon):001_tongue:

I never hand over money, but I ask them what they want it for. I have taken a mother and kids for food before, I have never seen little ones eat so much.

You get use to the scammers and they genuine people, talking to a copper and they said one guy was getting £100 a day begging.

Theres a chap in Ludlow a quaint little market town playing the trumpet in the streets earning 200 a day.

What got me was the people begging cigs outside the children's hospital one night two guys harassed a young mum that much i intervened and before i new it there was about 6 cops on the scene. Note to self don't put people straight outside the biggest cop shop in brum:blushing:

I'll buy them food, I don't like to give cash only for it to go into the pocket of the nearest smack dealer. I'll also try and give them a flyer for Betel and tell them from personal experience it is possible to change their lives.

Sadly most are only interested in the next hit/drink, but every once in a while someone will take the opportunity.

Theres a chap in Ludlow a quaint little market town playing the trumpet in the streets earning 200 a day.

What got me was the people begging cigs outside the children's hospital one night two guys harassed a young mum that much i intervened and before i new it there was about 6 cops on the scene. Note to self don't put people straight outside the biggest cop shop in brum:blushing:

Hi mike I all most had same in bath other day when EGGS was in car thanks Jon

Good luck to the Buskar, at least he's going to 'work' to earn a living, even if he does drive the local shop owners/workers mad:biggrin:

I'll donate to charity and collections of my choice, even if that is someone sitting quietly with his book and sad looking dog outside the local shop.

What I can't stand is the ones that are in ya face, the 'got a spare few coins mate'.......... No I aint Piss off!

Good note to ya self mate....... If yer going to clip someone around the ear hole, best not to do it outside the Police Station.:001_tongue: