Fings wot broke

aspenarb

😁😁

Is that an old chainsaw converted into a impact driver or was it bought like that?

Purpose made Richard, cost a fortune new but come up for grabs on occasion. I think I paid about £350 s/h for that one but its worth every penny. Truck wheels are off in seconds.

Bob

Purpose made Richard, cost a fortune new but come up for grabs on occasion. I think I paid about £350 s/h for that one but its worth every penny. Truck wheels are off in seconds.

Bob

It does look like a useful but if kit if you have big stuff like lorries to deal with

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1465325672.276039.jpg.638c9aec7fab5fbb82a9cb505495bfce.jpg

Bearings on the bottom roller of the Schleising 440zx that goes behind our mog. Replacement bearings from a helpful local dealer 15mins away. Had to cut the old bearing (what was left of it) off the shaft with the Dremel to save dropping the whole roller out, that said, Schleising Chippers have got to be the easiest to work on from my experience

At the moment everything.

New ranger: engine management light on, has to go to dealer.

Transit: electric window broken.(stuck open)

Digger: new battery given up the ghost after 5months.

Hot water boiler: pissing water out.

Kubota tractor: leak from front axel, is in for repair.

Wife's bicycle, deraillieur won't work (that's not too pressing tbh)

Old transit: to be used as a dumper on new patio, battery flat, cannot open bonnet.

The list goes on......

[ATTACH]206249[/ATTACH]

Bearings on the bottom roller of the Schleising 440zx that goes behind our mog. Replacement bearings from a helpful local dealer 15mins away. Had to cut the old bearing (what was left of it) off the shaft with the Dremel to save dropping the whole roller out, that said, Schleising Chippers have got to be the easiest to work on from my experience

Well made for sure, a tad heavy but soundly engineered. :thumbup1:

At the moment everything.

New ranger: engine management light on, has to go to dealer.

Transit: electric window broken.(stuck open)

Digger: new battery given up the ghost after 5months.

Hot water boiler: pissing water out.

Kubota tractor: leak from front axel, is in for repair.

Wife's bicycle, deraillieur won't work (that's not too pressing tbh)

Old transit: to be used as a dumper on new patio, battery flat, cannot open bonnet.

The list goes on......

No pics Mick ? it means it never happened :001_tt2:

Typical landy

Good job my welding is getting a lot better but getting help in on Thursday from a realy good welder to teach me how to replace the whole rear cross member.

That looks a bit crispy Mr Git, at least with the tub off you get a chance to weld it up properly. I have seen them done with the body tub on ,half of the welding gets missed and then gagged up with underseal to cover it all up :thumbdown:

Bearings on the slew of the cherrypicker tried to escape from the housing, it made for an interesting stow for he lads who had to get it back to the yard.

Those two tiny thrust bearings on the worm gear came to £75:001_huh:

Bob

image.jpg1_zpsnud1nuoo.jpg

That looks a bit crispy Mr Git, at least with the tub off you get a chance to weld it up properly. I have seen them done with the body tub on ,half of the welding gets missed and then gagged up with underseal to cover it all up :thumbdown:

The more i poked the more jobs I gave myself, spring pan was not as strong as it should be! but I'm getting it done at least, sods law I ran out of Gass 5 min after the local shop closed at 5.30 yesterday or I could have had all my welding finished.

At least I got a few other bits done till half 10 much to the annoyance of the wife.

1465541438488.jpg.bd6525aca5a0a0c05dd25fbbe701eb14.jpg

1465541448802.jpg.4347ff6f0f041cd84c7ad01e65cde1b0.jpg

1465541459230.jpg.cbb1dce86ef143704537388ae7b0b743.jpg

1465541475908.jpg.15fb19652b1dae80eebd0989a8deb562.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

unusual one today went to change the pin and bushes in the end of thr dipper on my digger and the pin was split in the middle not sure how this could have happened as the break is almost exactly in the middle as an owner driver I am never sore on it and the bushes were not seized or worn and were still tight in the end of the dipper

IMG_0033.JPG.1ed7cd3668bf1cc46bf598208e266245.JPG

IMG_0034.JPG.3d7bc2750ba9293a0cc9fbe2dd364087.JPG

IMG_0036.JPG.d9fc8c8338cd510956c13dc93aabe2f0.JPG

• 3 weeks later...