Landscapertalk

tractorboy1

have seen the boys who work in the cemetrys from our depot cutting through roots of mature oaks and beech without a care in the world. driving backhoes all over the rp. have tried educating them but they always say its got to be done.plot is paid for etc.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

there will always be a certain amount of cross over between the 2

Around here that doesnt seem to happen though.

Most of the public sees a landscaper advertising "tree work" and they think its part of thier work but if general public saw Tree surgeon offering "gravelling" he would be seen as a cowboy!

holy smokes, no one cared about landscaping until the site folded.this thread has had more posts than landscapertalk had last month i reckon, there is a reason for that. landscaping and gardening is soooooooooo boring, plodding around with a rake all day, picking out weeds from patios:sad:...give me a saw anyday:001_cool:

holy smokes, no one cared about landscaping until the site folded.this thread has had more posts than landscapertalk had last month i reckon, there is a reason for that. landscaping and gardening is soooooooooo boring, plodding around with a rake all day, picking out weeds from patios:sad:...give me a saw anyday:001_cool:

gardening is what u make of it......personally i dont think enough explosives are used for weeding patios and all rotorvators should be 4meters wide and hung off the back of a 250 hp tractor!! :001_tt1:

theres a bit of that, but possibly also the whole landscaping business is just too broad to cover in one forum.