Beech tree pruning vid.

Rich Rule

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice vid rich, know what you mean about crash and bash I did a vid the other night and watching the footage it was all samey. I must start to look into srt, the AA did a workshop last year but I managed to miss it have to watch out for one in the spring. Good vid mate

Nice vid rich, know what you mean about crash and bash I did a vid the other night and watching the footage it was all samey. I must start to look into srt, the AA did a workshop last year but I managed to miss it have to watch out for one in the spring. Good vid mate

I am not a full convert to SRT yet Jay. Something's I cannot get my head around climbing on it. Definitely it has its place though and is uses less energy getting up trees. Helps if you can use a throw line though.

As with all things it is knowing when to use it or stick to what is known.

The bulldog bone is great. For a mechanical device it is very hitch like IME. Seems good and consistent in the wet. That was the first real climb on it in The dry. I can see it getting used more than my rope wrench from now on.

You were fast up that rope Rich..nice static cougar? I like every type of vid but get most enjoyment watching new climbing techniques so thanks for taking the time to make this one...and i've always liked your taste in music. Reminds me of driving to and from Mick's house with the tunes on:cool: what Silky are you using there? SUGOI or Curved Nakanoto?