pulley as a cambion saver

philip2011

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get a rope guide best investment I've made. If you get it to last five years it's costs you pennies per day and is everything you need in one package. The fiction free aspect is a joy compared to other devices

Have to agree completely.....best thing I ever bought and when accompanied with the art spiderjack and a thin tightly woven rope like tachyon or Samson velocity it makes climbing a pleasure, self tends slack like a dream, go spend your hard earned !!!

Have to agree completely.....best thing I ever bought and when accompanied with the art spiderjack and a thin tightly woven rope like tachyon or Samson velocity it makes climbing a pleasure, self tends slack like a dream, go spend your hard earned !!!

Works out to be about 65p a week, peanuts really!

More if you factor in the rainy Friday afternoon climbs back to your anchor point when the bloody thing gets stuck!

Always go up and get it so I don't have to pull it out and watch it fly out the tree and smash into some concrete!

Why not retrieve it with a throw line? Virtually eliminates both scenarios and saves you going to get it