T540 not oiling.

Old Mill Tree Care

Yes it hit the magnesium case and cut through into the oil tank.

I've got an Oregon bar. The original was made from thick air!

I've still got the original bar on mine different chain though and mine keeps throwing the chain, is it a common thing with the oregan bar or was it a 1 off?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've still got the original bar on mine different chain though and mine keeps throwing the chain, is it a common thing with the oregan bar or was it a 1 off?

Mine started doing that . It was the " Techshite " bar de laminating .

Mine started doing that . It was the " Techshite " bar de laminating .

Mines back in the dealers now for work on a bent spring lack of power and the bar issues, I picked up a 200 on eBay for £135 just as a back up it needs work with a orange screw driver but hopefully I'll make it my no1 go to saw instead of the 540

Ive send my 540 back as "unfit for purpose" Had a call today from the dealer saying husky have sent him a new saw for me do i want it or would i rather have something else. I went for some thing else, never will i own any husky stuff again Ever!

Ive send my 540 back as "unfit for purpose" Had a call today from the dealer saying husky have sent him a new saw for me do i want it or would i rather have something else. I went for some thing else, never will i own any husky stuff again Ever!

When he offered something else you should have insisted on a BMW M5!