Random Acts of Kindness

Gardenmac

I posted a wallet I found on the train coming back from London a while back to its owner. It contained a few hundred pounds, a driving license, credit/bank cards and lots of personal info. Sent it via a courier with my contact number and a letter stating the amount I had found in it and asking him to text when he had got it.

The guy left me at least 5 messages of thanks on my answer phone asking me to phone him, i was a little embarrassed to be honest so i never did, just pleased he had got it. However thinking about it he may of been a millionaire who wanted to reward me!!!

Damn!!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I paid for the car behind me on the Dartford crossing, thinking the wife was right behind me, pulled away to see her vanishing into the distance having gone through a different lane…

Did wonder if the person behind me paid for the person behind them, and if so how long it went for before someone just said thanks and drove away.

wife was driving down road with daughter saw these cars sverving as they got near looked like a rag in road then saw it was a cat pulled over picked it up took to vet. vet did his tricks had a chip no worse effects except bruising and reunited with the owner. who was over moon

I bought a homeless guy dinner because he walked into McDonalds behind me and all the snotty little staff we turning their noses up at him being there. I quite often buy homeless people food on a night out.

Done very much the same in mcdonalds, sat down with my extra big McHeartdisease meal once and there was a homeless guy sitting opposite with a tiny cup of coffee. There was a blizzard going on outside so I just pushed my tray over the table and let him have it. He seemed pretty happy.

Does a free McDonalds count as kindness? :lol:

Though that is a valid point...

I have helped total strangers over the years, for one reason and another. And total strangers have helped me. I am no hippy dude but I do believe in some sort of Karma (if that's what you call it?)

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk mobile app

Done very much the same in mcdonalds, sat down with my extra big McHeartdisease meal once and there was a homeless guy sitting opposite with a tiny cup of coffee. There was a blizzard going on outside so I just pushed my tray over the table and let him have it. He seemed pretty happy.

Though that is a valid point...

Think that counts as instant karma, he gets fed and your arteries heave a big sigh of relief!

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

When on the small back roads, in an act of kindness i always pull over for other motorists, really i am saving my chipper from bouncing from pot hole to pot hole.

Do i get a wave of thank you. Do i buggery.

Yeah big wave here mate.:wavey::wavey