Mobile phone on a contract

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They use the 02 network, never had any issues with reception or anything and it really seems to be the cheapest I've found, at least for somebody who just uses their phone to keep in touch with people and doesn't need thousands of minutes or internet time. I've always used the £5/month goodybag and never got close to the limit but your mileage may vary.

Before that I was getting ripped off with vodafone payg with over £5/week for a lot less minutes.

Have a look on the net first tim, losds of deals around, is your phone locked to yodaphone? if so it will have to be one of there sims.

Gifgaf is good and cheap.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Arbtalk mobile app

GifGaf use O2 network,I use Talkmobile which uses the Vodaphone network.

Our best Talkmobile SIM only deals | Carphone Warehouse

GiffGaff is pay as you go. If you top up £20 up front each month as a 'goodybag', then you get 2000 minutes, unlimited texts and unlimited internet. If you run out of that, then it uses your minutes.

SIM Only Deals and Plans | giffgaff.com

Stay away from Vodafone. They will flat out lie to you about the length of a sim only contract. Apart from anything else, why have a contract? My three GiffGaff phones automatically top up every month, I never need to even think about it.

Flippin heck i wish i was 45 years younger then i could understand these mobile contract things.

So with GiffGaff i have to get a pay as you go card and top up at petrol stations etc as usual,put £20 on it each month and get those good mins and txts,but how can thay be topped up automatically Doobin? And how can it use your minutes if you've none left on your top up card?

Also if i do change to GiffGaff from my voda pay as go,can i keep my phone and my phone number,or will they send me a new simcard for it,or may have to buy 1 of their phones?

Thankyou for your post,Tim.