Confession Box - Naughty naughty!

TimberCutterDartmoor

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The bloke booted it, he didn't have to or wasn't forced to.

Two wrongs and all that, but if someone booted it and got up my backside I'd pull over and let em past, I always let speeding motorists pass unhindered on the motorway, more chance of them getting done for it. :001_smile:

Two wrongs and all that, but if someone booted it and got up my backside I'd pull over and let em past, I always let speeding motorists pass unhindered on the motorway, more chance of them getting done for it. :001_smile:

Good man!!!:001_tt1:

I hate it when people get under my feet!!!:001_tongue:

I once jokingly tryed to steal a condom machine for a gift to a friend who was leaving to go to NZ ,the landlord didnt find the funny side and had me up in court for attempted theft and criminal damage to a candle stick!.

I once jokingly tryed to steal a condom machine for a gift to a friend who was leaving to go to NZ ,the landlord didnt find the funny side and had me up in court for attempted theft and criminal damage to a candle stick!.

:scared1::001_tongue:

• 1 year later...

I always put my rear fogs on:thumbup:

In my student days, my best mate was my guardian angel, always managing to drag me home rather than leave my lying in a ditch somewhere, the guy was a saint and still my best mate 15 years later. One night, I was somehow slightly more sober than him and so I returned the favour, half carried, half staggered back home. Managed to stumble up the stairs (maybe one or two bumps and bruises into the bargain) and thought I'd be extra nice and put his heater on for him to keep him warm. Next morning he woke up with the biggest heat blister I've ever seen covering his entire leg where I had dumped him slap bang in front of the electric fire. Needless to say I try to avoid being helpful these days.He still thinks he must have fallen asleep there himself - I'm sure he doesnt need to know I dumped him there - still its the thought that counts isnt it?

as the lunchtime convoy of young mechanics (including me in my mini) set off towards the cafe up the road from mechanics college, i was leading when i spotted a red traffic light at a crossroads i was nearly up to, slamming on the anchors i stopped level with the line, my mate in the done up cavalier behind almost hit me then my mate in another mini hit the back of the cavalier quite hard, i wasn't there for the cavalier to roll forwards into as i had realised i'd braked for a harmless filter lane red and set off again through my still green light. they were both a little bit annoyed when i returned after lunch

'There was a guy at our school that no-one really liked very much so a few people decided that they'd make up that he was caught participating in a vigourous bout of self abuse'

was his name Wayne Kerr by chance?