Another zigzag bites the dust!!!!

coleman

Glad I've seen this was about to get one at arb show ,

Think I will stick with my trusty prussik with pulley as anchor point.

Tried tested, simple and doesn't crack 😕 more importantly it's SAFE

Don't give up on mechanical climbing devices. Try the spiderjack at the ARB SHOW if you get chance. Could change the way you climb and prolong you climbing career. :thumbup:

• Like 1

Don't give up on mechanical climbing devices. Try the spiderjack at the ARB SHOW if you get chance. Could change the way you climb and prolong you climbing career. :thumbup:

Hi mate

Yes I will try it liked the zig zag as thought it was closest to what in used to

for any one that has got one , would they be entiltled to a full refund even if theres nothing wrong with it yet , based on what must be a dozen or so now they have got all the same faults ? ive got one and love it but ive gota say im a bit hacked that its got problems already ,:thumbdown::thumbdown:

Hi mate

Yes I will try it liked the zig zag as thought it was closest to what in used to

If you do get one invest in a cocoon pulley or something that reduces the friction it just helps a lot with the overall climbing and self tends a lot better and you get more climbing time and wear out of your rope. Is shame bout the zigzag though it's a great idea and sure there will get it right but the confidence in the product has and will knock it back.

for any one that has got one , would they be entiltled to a full refund even if theres nothing wrong with it yet , based on what must be a dozen or so now they have got all the same faults ? ive got one and love it but ive gota say im a bit hacked that its got problems already ,:thumbdown::thumbdown:

I would hope that a company of such standing would take back all z zags at there original cost as they are clearly not fit for purpose . :001_smile:

I wouldn't imagine so, unless there's a recall or yours actually goes kaput

I wouldn't imagine so, unless there's a recall or yours actually goes kaput

You dreaming ? Any piece of equiptment like this should of been tested throughly ? This failure has the potential of a kid having a Dad and not having a Dad . Seriously Petzl need to get a fooking grip :mad1: