Fumes and nausea

Stephen Blair

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hedge cutting today and working in tight spaces with top handle and also down wind from Gloria the chipper:sneaky2:

I've felt nauseous since 3 pm, drowsy and tight across the chest:thumbdown:

Enough enough, it's Aspen time.

I looked on Justin's site and I see there's 4 stroke fuel aswell.

Thoughts and input please from users who have made the change.

Ps I'm not bothered about cost, I've been working with machines now since I was 15 and sat working a log splitter and down wind from my old man logging since a kid, I'm 38 now and spend most of my time feeling done in:thumbdown:

One of the many reasons I believe future arborists will primarily use pneumatic cutting tools. And yes, they make pneumatic hedge trimmers.

Pneumatic equipments | Alawneh Agriculture Est.

Very light chainsaws n loppers too.

[ame]

[/ame]

Jomoco

Thanks guys.

The only dealer round here seems to be Burnside Garden Machinery in Kilsyth. I need to go up there soon to get a saw that's in for repair. I can pick up some Aspen and if you want I can get you some to try and you can pick it up from Glasgow if it is handier. I am down in Kilbirnie quite often too if that helps.

The only dealer round here seems to be Burnside Garden Machinery in Kilsyth. I need to go up there soon to get a saw that's in for repair. I can pick up some Aspen and if you want I can get you some to try and you can pick it up from Glasgow if it is handier. I am down in Kilbirnie quite often too if that helps.

I think I've been there before years ago, is it on the back road from the garden centre to Kilsyth?

I'll google it and go and get some, thanks for the info and offer:thumbup1:

Thanks Alec aswell.

Edited by Stephen Blair

I'd go to 'Aspen' despite the price. You look at EuroNCAP testing and are careful with care of family & friends. Why not make the switch and look after yourself too.

As has been said, it could also be carbon monoxide poisoning and for some info, have a gander through these:

http://www.gassaferegister.co.uk/learn/carbon_monoxide_kills.aspx

http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Carbon-monoxide-poisoning/Pages/Symptoms.aspx