Fumes and nausea

Stephen Blair

That was a full week last week using Aspen, the only problem is I can't put a hedge cutter down, I'm like a kid with an itchy trigger finger!:)

If it wasn't noisy I wouldn't know it was on!

No head aches, no feeling done in, dry cough is gone, my sudden stopping breathing thing I'd do sometimes hasn't happened since!

I'm now going to fit pipe insulation to the extension pole trimmer to keep the vibes down since I'm using it so much.

Brilliant stuff, now just to get the 4 stroke stuff as the Scagg and Gloria are bad for fumes.

If you haven't made the change I'd strongly recommend it:)

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great thread, and know the headache feeling, and the fumes feel like they line the back of throat. Does Aspen come with the 2 stroke oil pre-mixed? ....reason I ask is that I have just under 5 litres of 2 stroke oil to use up! Cheers, steve

Great thread, and know the headache feeling, and the fumes feel like they line the back of throat. Does Aspen come with the 2 stroke oil pre-mixed? ....reason I ask is that I have just under 5 litres of 2 stroke oil to use up! Cheers, steve

Aspen2 as in the red can does, yes. Aspen4 in the blue can, no,so you have choice!:thumbup1:

Cheers :thumbup1: ....trouble is our nearest dealer is 25 miles away. Can it be bought online? But what with it being petrol I guess safe delivery may be a bit of an issue. :001_huh:

Hi,

Any dealer can arrange for delivery to you.

54x5 litre can are free delivery and talk to the dealer about discounts

Smaller amounts have £20 handling charge

5 litre cans are sold in packs of 3 =15 litres min

Great to here so many guys trying Aspen!

Remember to sign up to get the Road Fuel Tax of Aspen!!