Fumes and nausea

Stephen Blair

Hi,

Any dealer can arrange for delivery to you.

54x5 litre can are free delivery and talk to the dealer about discounts

Smaller amounts have £20 handling charge

5 litre cans are sold in packs of 3 =15 litres min

Great to here so many guys trying Aspen!

Remember to sign up to get the Road Fuel Tax of Aspen!!

Thanks Eddie. I'll have a chat with our nearest dealer.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My long hedge cutter packed in today, that's it 2 nd fill of aspen, reset the screws but no joy.

It's going to get sent away for analysis.

Pulled out an old pole and engine, hardly used and still with screw fuel cap, holy Molly I forgot how good stihl used to be.

The hand held cutter needed the screws reset as it wasn't idling, ran great after that.

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

My long hedge cutter packed in today, that's it 2 nd fill of aspen, reset the screws but no joy.

It's going to get sent away for analysis.

Pulled out an old pole and engine, hardly used and still with screw fuel cap, holy Molly I forgot how good stihl used to be.

The hand held cutter needed the screws reset as it wasn't idling, ran great after that.

Hi Stephen,

Sorry to hear the Hedge cutter has stopped.

I am sure it's not Aspen causing the problem.

Please give me a call 07568108953

All the best Eddie

Hi Stephen,

Sorry to hear the Hedge cutter has stopped.

I am sure it's not Aspen causing the problem.

Please give me a call 07568108953

All the best Eddie

Great, I was almost convinced to swap to aspen, now im not sure again as had no failure with petrol mix.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Arbtalk mobile app

Petrol fumes are thought to cause some forms of Cancer, particularly linked to Leakaemia and Lymphoma, both of which are cancers of the blood.

The harmful content is benzene. Also, herbicides and insecticides have chemical content that can cause these cancers and others.

If you have worked all/most of your adult life with fuel/fumes, then anything you can do to reduce your exposure is good for your health.

Eddie, why don't you offer the 25L containers in the UK? Much better than buying small 5L cans all the time, and not as heavy an investment as 200L

[ATTACH]159352[/ATTACH]

Agreed, I would prefer those than the 5l cans.

Hodge

Eddie that hedge cutter is 4 years old, original plug and lies on its filter side all it's life.

I'll get it serviced and see what happens.

The 5 litre cans are great, I bought a pallet.

I just lift a couple at a time and decant 1 into the combi.

I have had 2 caps leak fuel .

It's been 26degrees here the last 2 days , so maybe a co incidence .

I feel so much better, the last 3 nights I've walked the dogs to the top of the hills behind my house and not at all lothargic .

It sure does make a difference in the short term Stephen, I'm quite convinced it might in the long run too, we cant live on the fumes, but the benzine deficiency is quite an important thing for our health when we use 2 strokes in close environments day in. The fuel caps could be a coincidence, but also the lack of ethanol in Aspen will possibly allow the rubber to harden, as the ethanol in pump fuel softens & destroys the rubber in the long run. But you most likely know this, & they would have been on their last legs anyway.:001_smile: