Sign the petition to abolish road fuel duty on Alkylate Petrol = CHEAPER FUEL

Aspen@AAOIL

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good idea but long overdue. We had the first batch of Aspen into the via Mr Pilch at Plantoil moons ago and asked the FCA APF AA....... to all help with this illegal fuel tax on chainsaw - brushcutters fuel but a total lack of response from those organisations!!

When motor manual felling is a large cost of a business that was a shame. There are several people that produce this type of fuel now so how competition on the price to end users.

Good idea but long overdue. We had the first batch of Aspen into the via Mr Pilch at Plantoil moons ago and asked the FCA APF AA....... to all help with this illegal fuel tax on chainsaw - brushcutters fuel but a total lack of response from those organisations!!

When motor manual felling is a large cost of a business that was a shame. There are several people that produce this type of fuel now so how competition on the price to end users.

Hi,

We have also had disappointing responses from official bodies.

I have contacted the Minister's for forestry for England, Wales & Scotland and started talks with them.

Please if everyone contacts their MP or the forestry Ministers we have more chance of getting this 58p per litre Road fuel Tax taken of cleaner off road fuels.

Making them more affordable for all.

Thanks for your support.

Eddie

Signed.

The health benefits to operator and environment are clear. Surely the government should be encouraging people to do the right thing, eg, reduced tax on low emissions cars etc etc. so why are they adding to the price of alkylate fuels? I personally have never used them, however, after emptying my can on the weekend i will be trying aspen. Have read so many good things about it, can my health not afford to try it?

Has anyone ever had any problems with these fuels?

Signed.

The health benefits to operator and environment are clear. Surely the government should be encouraging people to do the right thing, eg, reduced tax on low emissions cars etc etc. so why are they adding to the price of alkylate fuels? I personally have never used them, however, after emptying my can on the weekend i will be trying aspen. Have read so many good things about it, can my health not afford to try it?

Has anyone ever had any problems with these fuels?

Hi Agi,

Great news that you're going to give Aspen a go!

I feel everyone should try Aspen to see for themselves what a difference it makes.

Most dealers stock the 1 litre bottles so it's only a fiver to try it!

Please let me know how you get on with Aspen and please call me if you have any questions 07568 108953 or email [email protected]