pet hates

log supplier

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drivers who don't anticipate / think ahead / read the road / keep their distance.

BMW drivers who didn't order the "optional extra" indicators.

Drivers (said before) who speed up when you overtake them.

Drivers who refuse to dip their headlights regardless.

Drivers who generally have no control of their vehicles functions i.e. rear wiper on during a boiling hot day, flat tyres, rear foglight on since they bought the car, who one-lane roundabouts, and private registration plates such as M34 CLK on a Mercedes CLK !!! Idiots.

People who wear sunglasses when it's not sunny*.

Animal excrement on pavements / grass / where I'm working.

Dyson Hoovers

Rich repeat customers who ask everytime "how much is it"? and then "oh as much as that"...

Slugs.

Paper i.e. too much paper lying around the place; prefer electronic.

Grass that's mown too low (typical of 99% of so-called professional gardeners)

People who blip their throttle when switching the engine off or even worse people who start their vehicle with the accelerator pushed to the floor - ouch!

Getting home in need of a good hot shower and the hot waters run out!

Undercutting cowboys.

B&Q

And rusty rattly transit vans.

And....................................................

gotta be no manners, and when your at the bar and someone cuts you up, knowing dam well you were first,and then forget their drink order, paying by card, forget something else, and drag the whole thing out when i just want a pint and to read my book

and drivers not indicating and then swearin at you when you think its cool to cross

ATM my most hated thing is people who park there cars in disabled spots when they have the good fortune to be perfectly healthy :thumbdown:

Second is people with no manners, got to love it when you hold a door open for someone and they dont even acknowledge you exist.

ATM my most hated thing is people who park there cars in disabled spots when they have the good fortune to be perfectly healthy :thumbdown:.

50% of those so called disabled people are actually just lazy fat spongers.........Another pet hate of mine, lazy fat good for nothing ponces and pregnant teenage girls breeding for a flat.